January 5th, 2013

Hello all!

I just want to let you know that we’ve created our Fanpage at FB.

Please, like us right there:
MaclawStudio at Facebook.com

Cheers!

• Stijn says:

Thx Macław, marcin1147 and the other people who helped you for the amazing rom and the fast releases and fixes! It’s cool that you guys now have a facebook page and I’m looking forward to the next release!

• MiguelPT says:

Cool 🙂 Adoro but i am lookibf forward for the New cm build 😉

• MiguelPT says:

Not adoro… O meant “love it”

• Prateek Taneja says:

Hope it’s JB. 🙂

• i love your new type of leaving a reply, It’s very confortable 🙂 Thanks you
    Facebook page is very good created 🙂
    I have one problem, I haven’t got a 3G, when I wan’t to send a 3G mobile data settings to my phone to apply ”on” of 3G I can’t receive this 3G settings, to activate my 3G, mms sending etc, so I just can use wi- fi to acces to the web, and a file manager is absent in the beta roms 🙁 If you can create some changes and do the possible things with receing a 3G settings by my operator and file manager it will be perfect, anything works vevry fine 🙂

• DarkDrifter says:

Better, I hope it’s Jelly Bean 4.2.1 😀

• SkratX says:

Also looking forward for the next release!! Although AOSP beta2 is working nice I can’t wait to check what’s coming.. Hope it doesn’t take too long to come out =P

By the way, you guys are doing an amazing work. Really gave my Gio a new life!

• Albert Almar says:

oyeah!! i dont expect any thing perfect aosp ics with all features working is enough!! thank you very much maclaw and his team.. HAPPY FLASHING

• BRK @BRKsays says:

I love surprise! Hopefully we get a stable ics and an jb 4.2.1 alpha!

• Teodor says:

Cool! And I love your roms…my only problem is that the battery get depleted in like 5-10 minutes when surfing the web using 3g,,,or when I play games….so someone pls tell me how to fix this…My phone is a Galaxy Gio….What could be the problem?

• Baptista says:

You should have been more careful with your battery. I can play for some hours… The last time I charged the battery of my phone was two days ago and I’m using this rom.

• DarkDrifter says:

@Teodor : Your battery is f**ked, I was in the same problem, and now it’s ok with my new battery. 😉

• Param says:

there a bug with beta 2 everytime I use data or internet my mobile is not reachable when anyone calls me.
    Need help