August 29th, 2013

New release (20130829) of CM10.1 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say us thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free 😉

If you’re updating from older CM10.1 version or migrating from Oliver’s CM10.1, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

New GoogleApps are also available, so I recommend you to download them with this release!

• fully implemented BT with full speed and A2DP support
  • wifi driver updates
  • it seems that 1Ghz bug when rebooting with enabled Wifi is gone
  • BLN (backlight notification) support
  • lights driver optimization
  • ALSA driver update

• RIL (call/messages/3G)
  • bluetooth and A2DP support
  • native Wifi tether
  • camera (normal/panorama/camcorder)
  • full CM10.1 functionallity
  • App2sd support
  • SIM Toolkit
  • no flicker
  • full hardware video acceleration (720p)
  • 3.0.84 kernel
  • New BT/GPS/Wifi/audio drivers – no longer buggy Samsung’s ones!

I’ld be glad, if you would share links to our download page, instead of direct links to download.

• OliverG96
  • tom3q
  • lupohirp

Before you’ll ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already here?

If you want to say us thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free 😉

• gen says:

thank you, thank you, thank you.
    excellent work, guys

• Mert Ada says:

Please work on offline charging,its so serious for me 🙁

• gkhan says:

Thank you maclaw 🙂 i think you are studying so hard really by the way when will you uptade pac rom 🙂

• TDS says:

I think we can install it without wiping because only of replacing some drivers. Should work 😉 Right?

• bob says:

thank you ,i’m on the previous cm 10.1 , do i need to do a factory reset after flashing the last rom ?

• Nate says:

Are we getting the gps and bluetooth updates for PAC rom?

• Philip says:

Does the BLN drains battery?
    Cause in the past I had stock with BLN, and it drained my battery 🙁

• aavvaallooss says:

Thank you for BLN. I´ll try it tonight

• Merkur9 says:

Yeah, I also waited for BLN support… Will try it immediatly 😉 Thanks guys 🙂

• TDS says:

Where is the BLN menu? Or is it activated automatically?

• Pegas51 says:

Kiedy udostępnicie jakiś rom z 4.3? 😛

• gecko says:

Thank you Maclaw….

• with_teeth says:

CM10.1 20130826 had big battery drain problem, is it fixed in this version? WIth some apps very rarely some buttons dont work, I havent experienced that problem on other roms. Other than that, it is pretty good, but only if battery drain is fixed, because it is very bad and even warms up the phone!

• Sven says:

Also this release has still a bug with bluetooth audio. In case you didn’t noticed it in the comments of your last two releases: It is not possible to call or receive calls. In the previous release there had been a static noise on my side. Now the static noise is on the opposite and calls are interrupted after some seconds. I have tested it with two different cars (skoda superb II and audi a3) and no bluetooth calls are working.
    This had been in your previous release and it still remains. I’d like to test it for you with different bluetooth hardware, when you have changed or fixed audio drivers and settings. Could you provide a rom with the original samsung drivers for testing or give a patch which replaces the drivers? Currently bt audio is unusable.

Would be very nice to get this working because calling while driving could be very expensive. 😉

• Razvan says:

Did you fixed in call low volume? ‘Cause in other one’s i had to volume down and volume up in every single call to hear the other person.

• spanman says:

With this version sms, calls, gps locks within 15 seconds indoors. Great progress, bluetooth now transfers a lot faster however audio from bluetooth headset is unrecognizable with static noise most of the time (tried 15 times and once out of the 15 I had clear audio).

In reference with low call volume if I call the person I don’t need to raise the volume however when I receive a call I still need to lower and raise the volume to hear them properly.

Thanks, excellent progress with bluetooth.

• Xndres says:

Why there is not more kernels or Cyonagen 10.2 for this phone?. Good release i will try it all the day im new with this phone:)

• Gigi says:

Bluetooth speeds now ok 😀

• Jebús xD says:

the back and menu button srill isnt working?

• garglfax says:

My Phone says Kernel 3.0.84 from 29.08.2013, but Build-Number is 20130825 – is this right ?

• smorgar says:

Got the “boot with wifi 1ghz bug” but did upgrade. Trying clean install later.

• ATLAS says:

HELP ME

after I install myself in the play do not store login

• chetan says:

first of all thanks for such a wonderful work do we have to patch the above libraries file you mention in the above post to get bluetooth audio work or you have already done the patch in the release…and when you are going to release pac with all these feature i am waiting for your pac..

• Pablo says:

Internet works on wifi buy once I am out of wifi my 3G doesnt work, so I dont have internet access!! What can I do. i tried in settings but everything is ok…

• ASFASFA says:

HELP ME

after I install myself in the play do not store login

• marciba says:

maclaw, when come a relase for ace/gio?

• lucas says:

YESSSSS! my BT headset is working now! I knew my donation was going good! also APn don’t need airplane mode on-off anymore!

By the way to be perfect still needs native app2sd support and charging when phone is off.
    for the rest…very good job!

• Elias says:

Many thanks for your great work again and again and again…..
    The only think that I want to ask you is if there is a hope for porting the videocall?
    No more questions you rom rocks and your are the master of s3 mini!!!

• Pablo says:

Hello, The rom is awesome, but internet only is working in wifi.
    3G doesnt work at all. Can you please let me know what to do?

I rebooted twice and it is still happening.

• Moon says:

You want to add a feature 3d panoramas in the stock camera ?

• yacob says:

thnx maclaw you are awesome
    greetings from mexico

• Smauli says:

HELP ME

after I install myself in the play do not store login

• ass says:

Love you maclaw team

• ass says:

Youtube vids freeze on 1-5min

• Marcos Gonzalez says:

Same here, youtube videos keeps freezing.

• Roberto Carlos says:

How download ? I cant download this softwware

• CZAR says:

Netflix App never load vids, but the rom is very fast 😀 , pls maclaw tell me if there is any way to fix netlfix loading problem.

• When CM 10.2 (JellyBean 4.3) release ?
    Thanks for Maclaw (y) Nice work

• Academy says:

This rom works perfect for me, [BLN,wifi all.] Thank you for your effort .
    I have only one problem with Youtube videos keeps freezing

• auliabrata says:

Youtube app freezing when playing HQ video. And somehow the video looks “boxier” than when using stock rom. that’s what i only hate with this beautiful rom. thanks maclaw.

• Jesseee says:

Same here. But you can get rid of both of those problems by installing older version off youtube (first delete current tube app and then search older version APK). It seems that there is some sort of problem with the newest youtube version, but I believe that maclaw studio is going to fix this soon, nothing seems to be impossible when it comes to maclaw studio 😉

• Agustin says:

I can’t connect to the internet. Wifi works fine, but my 3G won’t work. I’ve already wiped twice, installed all over again and it just doesn’t work. Any suggestions?

• auliabrata says:

Hello maclaw first of all i really like your work dude.
    But i have problem with this rom that is youtube HQ playback freezing everytime.
    Also there is an option missing in wifi where i can’t make login to a hotspot using sim authorization because there is no option using sim as the key.
    How you fix this for the next release, thank you!

• Washington Ribeiro says:

First, sorry for my English (Me and Google)
    Many Brazilian users who have version here I8190L, report that there is no 3G connection to our frequency. It proceeds?

• Pino3992 says:

Great work MaclawTeam!.. Working perfectly.. But, are there some ideas to fix low in call volume?

• Merkur9 says:

BLN not working for me 🙁
    Any ideas?

• dude says:

sorry for the stupid question but how to install : Jellybean 4.2.2 (CyanogenMod 10.1) ? only odin or what? sry for stupid question again.. thank you ..

• Paul says:

Outstanding job! I’ve used this ROM for three days and I can confirm that it is beautifully fast, with complete absence of battery drain and fully working: the GPS finds a suitable number of satellites and Bluetooth transfers and calls work flawlessly.
    Thank you, SO MUCH!

I believe, though, that NFC will be impossible to enable, since you lack the drivers for android 4.2.2, am I wrong?

• Alain Noda says:

I still have problems with the new version of Youtube app T.T

• wscan says:

Does it work with i8190l? Thanks for your effort

• Nathan says:

Works great on my 8190L but there is a little issue in the video apps (video player, youtube, htlm5 web video) sometimes the video gets frozen and even getting out of the app it keeps playing the audio… any fix for that or is a bad instalation?
    (sorry for the bad english i’m mexican)

• josh says:

first i have to say this ROM is great guys well done, the only problem i am having is with youtube, sometimes when watching video’s on there it freezes and the audio keeps going on, i don’t know if this is a ROM problem or just youtube app problem but yeah i just thought i should tell you.

keep up the good work guys… 🙂

• Lucas says:

app2sd is given as supported, but I can’t use it. Hw can I activate it?

• Vinícios Alves says:

Remembering that my phone is a i8190L. I’m using the phone in Brazil and my network is “Sure.” Yes, I saw that 2 people said they were using the rom correctly, but I did not do anything wrong. Wipe the data / cache / system / dalvik and still does not work.

• Victor says:

Someone has had problems with Youtube? I can see only a few seconds some video then the image is frozen and starts playing the audio. when trying to exit the application crash.
    in some cases I had to reboot the phone in order to unlock. (sorry for my bad english)

• Nikita says:

Hey, Macław.
    First of all, tnx for your work.
    Im developing one phone-related app and got RIL issues with your CM release. So the question is what RIL are you using?

• Nobunaga says:

Can we do offline charging ?

• hanzo says:

how to activated BLN? there is no menu to using BLN..

• Fernando says:

Same problem with video in YouTube, vimeo and others. It’s a good rom o ly this problem.

• Luca Boschi says:

u r n’1…..but,please,where’s the link???????????????????????????????

• J C says:

But, why I can’t flash the ZIP from the Recovery?

• TDS says:

You need CWM or Philz recovery. Standard stock recovery will fail because of integrity check.

• J C says:

I’ve got CWM, but it says “Can’t install package(bad)”

• TDS says:

There are two possibilities: a) Your CWM is checking file singature or b) You downloaded zip file is corrupted.
          Please try to download once again and install it. If this doesn’t help please take a picture of you phone when install failed.
          Else: Clockworkmod:
          “Install zip from sdcard”>”Toggle signature verification”

• rino says:

could someone please send me the flashable ZIP to me, to make the app drawer of CM 10.1 transparent ?

• Domenico says:

Hello, I use the version cm10.1_golden.maclaw.20130908. I have a problem. I have an external charger energizer. This only works with the stock rom. When I connect it with your rom, open the music player. you can fix it? may be the Kernel?

• Rizwan says: