August 31st, 2013
Android Open Kang Project

New release (20130831) of AOKP for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say us thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free 😉

• native Wifi tether
  • camera (normal/panorama/camcorder)
  • full CM10.1 functionallity
  • App2sd support
  • SIM Toolkit
  • no flicker
  • full hardware video acceleration (720p)
  • 3.0.84 kernel
  • New BT/GPS/Wifi/audio drivers – no longer buggy Samsung’s ones!

I’ld be glad, if you would share links to our download page, instead of direct links to download.

• tom3q
  • OliverG96
  • lupohirp

Before you’ll ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already here?

If you want to say us thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free 😉

• Jia Wei says:

Nice 😀 !!! good job ~_~

• chetan says:

maclaw where is pac you promised that you will release the pac with all the bug fixed…

• jypog says:

Thank you for your great support and continuous uploads.
    All of your ROMs have been stable, fast and clean on my i8190 device, so far.
    I like AOKP because of lots of modes, tools and customizations that come along with it. I only wish you add a FM Radio app to your custom ROMs, if possible.
    Good work though, keep it up 🙂

• zverok says:

ACE/GIO PROJECT IS OFFICIALLY RESUMED!
    after this 5 updates for S3…
    Don’t resent, but better you should not post this news:((

• gkhan says:

Hi maclaw ; how long will you support the roms(pac ,aokp or cm).I’m just curious

• Harry says:

Thank you, thank you!!

• spanman says:

Works good bluetooth headset, messages, gps locks in 15 seconds or less indoors with waze gps app. Great work.

• Marmot says:

How to update from release “20130828”?

• geckoliz4rd says:

Hi Maclaw, thanks for this great AOKP, I have something to report, the led blinking doesn’t work by stock AOKP LED setting, the light is on but not blinking.

• Canberk Turan says:

Is enable otg possible?

• indra satrya says:

maclaw, are you hava a planning to port miui and illusion ROM to s3 mini?

• Paolo Galian says:

Hey guys when i recive a new message my screen doesn’t turn on and only the soft buttons does, is it just me or is there something i can do in the settings that i can enable????

• mateo says:

to do the wipes, if you come from the day AOKP 28? Thank you.

• Handhika says:

how to swap memory on CM10.1 s3 mini? anyone can help me?

• janne says:

why i cant install slideit keyboard on this rom?? it says not enough space and i got over 2gb free so any ideas how to fix this?

• Hi Maclaw Team, recently i installed a 16GB SDcard on my mobile, is possible have in aokp room app2sd enable? when install i.e.: NFS Most Wanted this game download 691MB and this information go to internal storage of my S3 mini. After if i like install more apps, it says not enough space :(, thaks a lot! 😉

• garglfax says:

Create a ext2-Partitioon on your sd-card (for example with minitool partition wizard. Then move the apps to this partition for example with link2sd from play store.

• Swift says:

This is device related, not ROM related. Samsung’s storage management doesn’t allow A2SD. Try “Folder Mount” from Google Play. It’s the only tool that can handle symlinking with 4.2.2 right now. Link2SD and Directory Bind are NOT working with 4.2.2!

• Tindo says:

I use GLtoSD free from play store for games including NFS Most Wanted. You install your games as normal and use the app to move your game data to the sdcard.

The downside is that the app doesn’t seem to auto-mount on device boot.

The advantage is that if you change your rom you can direct the app to previously copied data so no redowloading game data on every rom change

• memed says:

thank you maclaw.

• sry_for_being_noob says:

how to install please guys?

• Harry says:

Unfortunately I have massive battery drain with this AOKP version (35% within 5h without any apps running – apart from system). I had to go back to the last build (20130828), which has 30% within 12h with apps, calls and all ….
    No idea why.

• camilo says:

excellent work guys ! but there is a bug in the configuration in the flash on the camera when you turn on and off

• diihmajor says:

Why cant I watch videos straight from dropbox ?

• Tindo says:

Today I was travelling to a new place so I fired up my sygic and was on my way. Only after an hour I remembered I was running on Maclaw my. I couldn’t stop smiling like an idiot. I can safely say I’m never going back to stock. Thanks Maclaw and team

• rezzaa says:

where the link rom aokp ? I do not know

• alex vour says:

congrats!!!! great job! you’re awesome. aokp works perfectly put lots of random reboots gave me headaches. goin back to stock and waiting eagerly for a little bit more stable version. apart from that everything just works!

• Daniel says:

Hi Mclaw, I have some problems with the batery life, I think it´s because the CPU is forced to work at 1Ghz and I tried apps like SetCPU to change it but I just can´t. Can you tell mw how to fix it please? Thank’s