December 30th, 2013
RELEASE for Ace II

New release (20131230) of CM11.0 for Ace II is available!

Flashable with any recovery!

If you’re updating from other CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• less CPU usage on audio playing (testing)
  • changes for native FM radio support (WIP)
  • added missing codec in OMX implementation

• Bluetooth with A2DP
  • built using Linaro toolchain

• TeamCanjica
  • Benzonat0r
  • tom3q
  • lupohirp

Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?

• Will be great that you add OTG support =) it’s possible? If you connect and disconnect the power the s3 mini become able to supply usb devices =) thank you!

• Just an observation. I’m having problems with the baseband. My phone doesn’t connect to 3g internet, and i got a message saying “MMI code is invalid

• Kiki Manda says:

thanks for support Ace II maclaw 🙂 .. and happy new year ..

• Michele says:

If i charge the phone in offline for alla the night the phone not charge at 100%

• krzysiekra says:

I’m having problems low-noise telephone speaker when calling – volume – then + solves the problem.

• Gar says:

I really appreciate the work you’re doing Happy New Year!

However Netflix still isn’t working for me. I’ve tried their suggestions and even wiped everything a few times but still get error 0041. It’s not the end of the world but am I missing something- is there something in developer options I can toggle perhaps? Please leave the comment up even if you edit it I’m hoping someone knows what to do!

• Imantas says:

how to use wifi direct?

• Michele says:

hi maclaw,
    first of all…HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🙂
    i appreciate all your works, but i have a problem with the distribution of cm11 for ace II.
    When I charge my phone in offline mode(with phone off) I have seen that the phone doesn’t charge at 100%. It stop at 71, 80, 81. I think there is a problem of the kernel. Can u fix it pls??
    Sorry for my bad bad bad bad english, i’m italian and I not want use the Google translator, it not translate very well.

An italian greeting for a very wonderful year

Michele

• des says:

All working great for me except the most impotant thing – I cant connect to any network! Is there a new radio zip I need to download?

• des says:

Update: Tried again and I do have a signal. It is connecting but comes up connected T-mobile where it used to be EE (UK). EE doesn’t appear in the list of network operators. Is there something else I need to do?

• Guistro says:

Thank you for the rom, but I’ve a big problem. If i wonna flash another ROM, there is always the Status-7-Error. Can you help me?