December 30th, 2013

New release (20131230) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

• less CPU usage on audio playing (testing)
  • changes for native FM radio support (WIP)
  • added missing codec in OMX implementation
  • Odin package also updated

• auto EFS backup
  • built using Linaro toolchain

• Benzonat0r
  • tom3q
  • lupohirp

Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?

• Andrew says:

Why is all the S3 Mini updates stated WiFi direct is working while in real it’s not?

• bob says:

• Lucas Ariel says:

Thanks man,, i will test!! Need WIPE????

• Heinrich says:

Native fm radio support? Are you really planning to add fm radio app to CM?

• Numani says:

Can you put on your Website an archive that we can download different versions?

• vicevirus says:

when will h/w+ works?

• Matheus H says:

need format factory???

• David says:

Thank you MacLaw and friends ! 🙂 i will test it now… thank you a lot for my request (RADIO) :D:D guys we all should pay some beers to them, they deserve it !!! thank you 🙂 greetings from Portugal

• Brian Blanco says:

Maclaw i have a problem with sound on swiftkey, any solution?

• [email protected] says:

Can you Fix the Camera Previews?

Also the low volume on speaker while in a call

• carles says:

Is it possible to flash with CWM? TWRP extension is .img so I don’t know how to flash it with Odin

• Lipalok says:

Is it possible to enable USB OTG? Xperia U has OTG even with the same chipset. Maybe this will help: https://github.com/cpascal7/Xperia-U/tree/master/Kernel/drivers/usb/otg

• IgSoN says:

I would also like to see USB OTG on Maclaw roms. It would be great 🙂

• DAv7 says:

OTG is actually working with this ROM, but you’ll need an external power supply, such as a wall-charger for every first time.
      All you need for every first time:
      OTG Cable, USB-hub, Male-Male USB cable for wall-charger and USB-hub and anything that you want to connect.
      Just plug the male-male usb calbe on side into the wallcharger, another side into the hub, and connect the hub to the phone, via the OTG. after you’ve connected them, connect your thing(pendrive, mouse, ect), and use it 😉
      If you connect it, it’ll show that youre charging your phone, while actually not, and it drains you battery fast. You have to restart your phone, after you stopped using the OTG:

• Hakan says:

Hello guys, I have found something weird. In app drawer, when the menu buttonis pressed,it shows three buttons -which should be in use only in the main screen- transparently. Is this a common issue or am I the only one?

• Hi, this firmware is almost finished, but tell me please – will be able to use som google account as backup?

• Alexandre says:

I cannot use a MP3 music as a calling sound. The phone is muted when ringing.

• bilboquet says:

PLEASE HELP !
    before explaning my issue… Thanks maclaw for your AMAZING work !
    I have an issue with my i8190… Every time I use your ROM.. My hardware back and menu button doesn’t work… I saw on forums that it could happens sometime with ‘bad root’… so I tried to install a rooted 4.1 version using odin and my button are OKAY and work well.
    After that, I installed your TWRP version through CWM, and then install CM11 and gapps downloaded on your site. I tried to wipe everything many times… everything works well… but still this.. anoying problem…
    I also saw some ‘stuff’ about ‘stock’… but I didn’t understand…
    can someone PLEASE help me ?
    Thanks in advance !

• John says:

Cheers mate 😀

• bilboquet says:

I flashed through TWRP… Wipe… Everything… And my back and menu button doesn’t work… Can someone help please ?

• logistik says:

Hi. please We are waiting for pacman kitkat with the same features like on 4 . 3 please. thanks for your great work guys.

• Saths says:

No offline charging. Just restart when I plug in the charger., and always stay at 74.% when charging please fix

• yazoski says:

Thanks maclaw n team for the great work.

Are you guys still working on the ‘OK google’ feature. This was one of the features I was looking forward to on android 4.4.
    On the official releases of cm 11 this feature is working so why don’t we have it yet

• Brian Blanco says:

Airdroid don’t show the external sd card, any solution? 🙁

• Emiliano says:

Is there a radio app in this rom??? I don’t see it
    Thanks for your amazing work

• ninjonas says:

thank you alot i was using spirit ul but a native radio is even better and can you tell me what is going on with the foldermount app because i cant mount any app to the sd card greetings for Portugal

• Cătă says:

The clock thing is even worse.
    When not using the network time, it gets even further behind.
    Please help me with this 🙁

• FoReNeO says:

the battery stucks in 99%

• Ananda96 says:

since rom 29/12 neither 30/12 i can’t flash anymore, it stucks on gapps failure, also comes: looks like S3mini is not rooted, install SU? need to remove batt, card and flashback 28/12 rom!
    Please explain whats going wrong? do i need a fullwipe?

• Cirilo Rocha says:

Is without the support webm formats, divx, xvid by hw. The direct wifi does not work.

• Jesus says:

can someone tell me which app to use or how to uninstall Google Play Kiosko and Google Play Book? they keep updating like everytime and I really don’t use them.

• eduardo quiroz says:

can’t download anything from google play!!
    already tried 2 types of gapps…

• My battery stucks in 79% and the camera only works on Camera aplication but I love this ROM.

• Heinrich says:

I could fix the battery issue by unplugging the device several times and replugging it after a minute.

Camera works in all my apps after deactivating hw-overlays in the developer options.

• Franck says:

First of all, thanks Maclaw and company…. and second,
    anyone know how to fix the problem of the camera with instagram?
    Thanks!! 😀

• Christopher says:

Hello! First I wanted to thank you for the ROM exelentes they have done, But also wanted to discuss a problem I’m having (with all ROM), What happens is that I use a lot the ipega controller 9017, but when I install the rom, when I activate the bluetooth recognizes the controller, but after a few seconds turns off automatically, Only happens with the ipega controller, with other bluetooth devices I have no problem, Anyone know how to fix it, or if you can fix that in a future version of the ROM please, thank you very much

• Googly says:

Anyone here who uses Camera Zoom FX? The front camera turns upside down. :/

• suhi SLO says:

Well at 6:57 today i recived a reboot in the middle of my hayday. 🙂

• Nico says:

Clock always freeze.. Same issue when automatic time sync is unchecked..
    Please update cm10.1 Maclaw. The only one fully working..

• John says:

Thanks Maclaw team!

• Thomas White says:

Am I the only one who’s Google now hotword detection (saying “Ok Google”) is not working?

• Having issues detecting the right GMT Zone… always set 0… and if i set the time manually it doesnt work properly

• grifter190 says:

Since upgrading to this last night, battery went flat overnight, when asleep. 100% full when I went to bed, 100% flat when I woke 7 hours later.

• grifter190 says:

I think it might be a problem with the back and menu button, every time there is a Notification, they turn on and dont turn off, unless you hit the power button twice then when another notification come they turn on again

• Dlamalice says:

I have no problem with battery.
    ie : 97% full yesterday. 95% this morning (airplane mode).

• Dlamalice says:

Is it possible to hide google search bar ?

• Luke says:

Hello,

very great rom! thk u Team Maclaw

on my device i’ve got some problems:
    -i can not uninstall system apps like gmail or hangouts.
    -titanium backup on start says: “your su binary is functional but might not work reliably”…
    -anyone knows how to remove google search from homescreens.
    thx

• @lex says:

Why the calendar app doesn’t sync with my Google account;

• Heinrich says:

I had the same problem after upgrading from cm 10.2. After a factory reset in CWM, a dalvic cache wipe and a clean install it works perfectly.

• Emiliano says:

can anyone tell me where do i get de native radio app ?

thanks and happy new year!!!!

• osman says:

force close when i receive phone calls when its charge

• Cirilo Rocha says:

How do I use the native app from FM? Because I tried installing the stock rom that comes in and leaves no install.

• opick says:

application would not be installed if the app is stored on the sdcard 0 and sdcard1 when pressed tide but not being moved

• Pr0st says:

Nice rom. Works great, just a few minor bugs. Calender not visible in lockscreen, compass does not work and if I get a call the first 2 seconden people do not hear me. But that could be something in the radio of the S3.

• Dennis says:

Hey Maclaw, is there any possibility to install screen mirroring app from CM (mirror.apk)?

• Michael says:

Thank you!

• Koolbeans says:

Thanks for this ROM

• odelot says:

Hi, I have the version 20140118 and I can not activate the bluetooth, get a window to close the “com.android.bluetooth” process with a Ok button, but I see behind that works by detecting nearby Bluetooth devices still I press “Ok” and stops working … what can I do?, please help! 🙁

• PARTHIBAN says:

I have a samusng s3 mini and had an update with CM11 (latest release). After the update i lost FM, GPS, AGPS and NFS. How do I get it back now???

• Cesar says:

Hi,

I installed CM11 in my S3 mini but now the audio jack is not working. Is not detecting headphones or the aux cable of my radio car.

Help please!