January 26th, 2014
RELEASE for Ace II

New release (20140126) of CM11.0 for Ace II is available!

Flashable with any recovery!

If you’re updating from other CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• stable release
  • resolved a lot of bugs in changes from last week
  • huge cleanup
  • AOSP RIL support (5/5)
  • audio from sources [testing] (2/3)

• Bluetooth with A2DP
  • built using Linaro toolchain

• TeamCanjica

Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?

• crashjant says:

Tnx for this build.

• I’m from the xda forums and just wanna see there are still many of us who appreciate your work. Thanks for the builds you’ve provided us and I hope the behaviour of some users don’t put you off continuing development for our device.

• cihat says:

“All idiots should understand that all these rom developing progress is voluntary. Developers spent their time for almost NOTHING! Becauseof missed 2-3 or more “who fu cing care” days, u fools dont cry, complain or threaten over donation. If you dont like the rom or developing progress, return ur crap stock or other options.

@New Maclaw, @Rox and other,… I thank u all for your effort. I hope you ll go on develop ur rom for this crap device too.
    Best regards. (sorry for my english )”

I quoted my message from the xda develop topic. Just ignore noobs. Noobs are at everywhere and want anything 🙂

• Two bugs that have existed from day one which I believe no one else has noticed, or reported:

1 – No haptic feedback events in system menus (Settings – System – Vibrate on touch), works elsewhere.
    2 – No option to download to external storage exists in Google Play Music, despite external storage being present.

• @lt.core says:

Hi maclaw…. When realease SlimKat V4.4.2 for S3 Mini and other device… Please… I am waiting for the release… Thx’s… 🙂

• luis says:

thanks a lot

• Kondzi says:

That ROM rocks, so fast, so smooth… You and your team are amazing, thanks very much 🙂

• Bernd says:

This ROM is very Good. Thanks for your Hard Work. I have a wisch. Please support NFC Feature.

• Bernd says:

Wrong Threat. Sorry I mean S3 Mini

• wammie2014 says:

What about screen rotation? Display deforms when I rotate using some apps like whatsapp, chrome, youtube, etc…

• Eduardo Garcia says:

The camera bug still persists around the cell, with the open Camera app, the image is distrocida, and it is impossible to take pictures. Other than that, this rom is perfect. Thank you guys!

• aprofomo says:

Is there a way to swap storage?

• alexstsv says:

After using GPS, DeepSleepMode not work.