January 29th, 2014

New release (20140129) of CM11.0 for Ace II is available!

Flashable with any recovery!

If you’re updating from other CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• stable release
  • switching from STE blobs to sources [part #3]
  • resolved minor bugs in changes from last days
  • Odin package also updated

• Bluetooth with A2DP
  • built using Linaro toolchain

• TeamCanjica

Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?

• Wakria says:

Please, could someone help me installing thids ROM on a GT-I8190L? It says it can’t install this ROM because of the version

• Piero Ulloa says:

This is CM11 version for Ace II, the S3 Mini one is next post. Anyways, you should look how to install a recovery first, and then read carefully.

Looks like you talk spanish (well, nobody in USA buys S3 mini having the S3 at a cheap plan) so here’s some additional guidelines that I can’t write on English

Puedes bajarte el TWRP recovery desde esta página (yo lo flashee con ODIN,pero puedes intentar otra manera) y luego bajar el ZIP de esta página (Haz un backup, muy recomendable) de CM11 para s3 mini. (las de s3 mini son todas compatibles entre las distintas versiones de S3 mini)

Saludos desde Ecuador, y yo también uso el GT-I8190L por si te quedan dudas.

• mazzuc0 says:

this is an ACE II rom…

• Rick Nunez says:

Try to learn how to do it with this video. It’s the same. I prefer to backup my own tee folder. It works for me. Do it by your own risk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLVxBmyGWGg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• vanek says:

When a bug fix graphical artifacts?

• lars85 says:

Is it possible to install it on a GT-I8160P ?

• Mateusz says:

I’ve got problem with lockscreen. When my screen turns off and i want to turn it on again, it’s black for about 5secs, and I must wait until it show lockscreen. Do you have any idea how to fix it?

• Fatih says:

Update coming every day. What different 20140127 with 20140129?

• Fatih says:

I think, add to update your cyanogen click on the options.

• 8_TuN4H4N says:

GAPPS file does not install fails

• wammie2014 says:

What about the bug with the screen rotation in GT-i8160 “Ace “? in the 20140127 bug still deforming the screen when rotate to 90° or 270° using any app as camera, whatsapp, chrome, youtube, etc.

• Guillex30c says:

I have the same screen deforming bug.
      Also Google Maps it close when I start the navigation.

Sorry for my english!

• 8_TuN4H4N says:

# begin pa gapps properties
    # This file contains information needed to flash PA GApps
    current_gapps_version=20131126
    current_gapps_type=unknown
    installing_gapps_version=20140123
    installing_gapps_type=full
    total_system_size_kb=0 3 616824
    used_system_size_kb=616596
    free_system_size_kb=228
    free_space_reqd_kb=56296
    total_gapps_size_kb=331284
    install.faceunlock=true
    install.photosphere=false
    photosphere.device=none
    device_name=GT-I8160
    # end pa gapps properties

• ksjoko says:

Google Apps (4.4.x) – full new not work for galaxy ace 2

• 8_TuN4H4N says:

Odin package also updated ????

• pete says:

Hi! I hope somebody can help me, as I am totally new to the whole custom rom installation process. Currently I’m stuck because I’m not able to load CMW when in Recovery Mode. I get the following error message:

E: failed to verify whole-file signature
    E: signature verification failed
    install_package = (2)

When trying the same in TWRP I get the exact same error. I’d appreciate any help. Thanks in advance and sorry for my not so perfect english.