January 29th, 2014

New release (20140129) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

• stable release
  • switching from STE blobs to sources [part #3]
  • resolved minor bugs in changes from last days
  • Odin package also updated

• auto EFS backup
  • built using Linaro toolchain

• Benzonat0r
  • tom3q
  • lupohirp

Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?

• ibrahim farajat says:

Thanks Maclaw & your team for your amazing ROM,,
    BUT we still need more battery improvements ^^

THANKS 😉

• maciek says:

Płynnie w ogóle chodzi CM 11 na S3?

• Nivas says:

Hi

Is the speaker volume bug resolved in this build

• Renton91 says:

Hi Mac, I know you’re busy and ill, and you’re doing your best as well even after what happened, but may I ask you any news about Carbon Rom? 🙂

• Fernando says:

As I can upgrade to the version 11-20140129 in my phone S3 mini with 11-20140125? Thanks

• Marcos Gonzalez says:

• It’s not ‘As I can’ is ‘How can I’…. but I think I get it.

You only need to download the most recent release and put it in your SD or internal storage, as the one you already use before, and install it through recovery… and nothing else. Once it is installed you reboot and wait.

• Zunurain says:

Can someone tell me how to prevent clocl freeze? My didnt ring last night.

• maty111 says:

Is resolved charging problem?if unplug cable or charger still charging without any connection pc cable or charger (i8190n wipe cache and dalvik cache)

• SandyX says:

Please, update for S Advance…

• ernestland says:

When will be the NATIVE fm radio in CM rom?

• Ebrahim says:

someone i need help,STE blobs is not in my dictionary i wanna know what it means

• Fedef says:

i’m not sure,but the cpu in our device is the sony ericsson novathor u8500 also called STE-novatohr u8500.recently the sony ericsson released the full source code of this cpu and now all the developer are upgrading their rom including this source in the rom’s code…….I think.

• maciek says:

Macław dałoby rade przeportować omni rom na S3 mini?

• maxdefax says:

Let me tell you one question: in your directory i found 4 gapps release for kitkat 4.4.2 (full-micro-mini-aroma).
    What is the correct release to use for S3mini 8190N with CM11?

• I think you should put the GAPPS that are available in the downloads of this web. I use them and they are working correctly…

FYI:
      Full cotains all Google Apps, the important ones and the not that importants one… Maps, Youtube, Like Kiosko Play, Play Books, Play, Google +, Play Games, etc.
      Micro cotains just the essentials like Play store, Gmail, etc, and is a truly option to a small storage device.
      Mini is as the last one but even more essential… Maybe just Play Store and Google Acount.
      And aroma is a custom GAPPS with i don’t know what content.

You also can downlaod directly from Google… They have a archive of old and new GAPPS

• Znalazłem “mały” błąd w tej aktualizacji: Sklep Play nie działa (nie reaguje na dotknięcia, nic się nie ładuje..) oraz przy każdym uruchomieniu wyskakuje powiadomienie, że: Aplikacja wymaga zainstalowania Usługi Google Play / Żądanie od aplikacji: com.android.???.login (nie zapamiętałem całej nazwy, coś takiego było). Nie wiem czy tylko ja tak mam, na razie zostanę przy poprzedniej wersji CM11

• RROBHI says:

Hi ,i install this realese but after installation i have problem with charging,when first time plug the charger ,work up to 85 % and stop,after that i must reconect charger and charge to 100 %

• Cătă says:

I just want to know these things about the latest builds:
    1. Does the clock still freeze?
    2. Is the battery okay-ish? Does it last at least 2 or 3 days ?
    3. Do 3rd party apps work ok?

• Thomas says:

1. Alarm was working in yesterday release
      2. Battery getting much better – 3 days are possible (few hours of course also)
      3. Yes and No

• Coshyloco says:

WhatsApp stell sound in silence 🙁 fix please

• John says:

Thank you so much for this amazing ROM, but… help us please!

…I use the application “exDialer – Dialer & Contacts” as alternative dialer and address book but the system does not save changes when I leave as default application, it always asks me to select a dialer or to view missed calls.

Thanks guys!

• CMsources update.
    Oh! There’s is a new animation to lock screen… I don’t know how long it takes there but it’s more elegant than the other one.

• Jypog says:

The scratching sound in Twitter app is really annoying

• Mobile data is off in Tiles and layout…

• Allan says:

the ROM is really cool , thanks for everything team 🙂 i have one question , r u plaining to implement the go google feature into the ROM?

• andhy says:

Please add toggle wcdma only or 2G only on setting menu in all roms

• Nico says:

Hello,
    i have a question….
    i think i install some month´s ago the full version of G-app´s.. if i like to install the “mini” version actually.. must i remove the full version or install it normal?
    sorry for my englisch 😡

• Edinson says:

has anyone tried wifi direct? not work for me for some time

• Marcus Mjm says:

Please ADD Call Recorder

• FrankBR says:

Please ADD save on SIM card option.

• Edinson says:

alguien pudo o puede usar wifi direct?

• Philip says:

Hello! I am using S3 mini. Kitkat 4.4.2, why i cannot rename my wifi direct name?

• Mario says:

because the clock on the lock screen and ‘disappeared and in its place there is a collection of music widget useless? Put the watch on. thanks

• Awtz Teee says:

It seems 1Ghz bug is back when in WiFi.

• Piero Ulloa says:

Someone os having problema with offline charging?

• Artur says:

Czekam na port Miui 😀

• Tk says:

Hello to all, first of all i want to thank you for this Kitkat version.
    Now going to the real thing I’m having 2 problems:
    1) My Samsung S3 mini I8190L seems never stop charging while is off.
    2) It seems that when my cell it’s under 75% battery it restarts itself and when start again it display 2% battery so it restarts again and again.

Someone is having this problem? Cause I don’t want to assume that the problem is the battery if it’s not.

Additionally I want to add that sometimes, before I upgrade from Jelly Bean, it restarts itself but I always thought it was memory problem cause when it started again it keeps going like always.

• Tk says:

Hello to all again, I figured it out. The problem was the battery. It was dying. I install the official Samsung JellyBean 4.1.2 and the cell keeps restarting. So I change it and test this firmware again. I works perfectly 😉

• mushu says:

flashed the latest build. I’m getting the callui problem when somebody calls or when I try to call. Did I miss something during the installation? Thanks

• patbradley says:

This is my first time using a mod. Flashed the latest cm 11 on my s3mini but after install phone is taking very long to reboot. Has just been showing the cyanogenmod logo for about 30 minutes with no change. Any suggestions?

• nabilbr says:

Hello
    All its ok
    But one problem with program YouTube .
    YouTube not work