January 30th, 2014
RELEASE for Ace II

New release (20140130) of CM11.0 for Ace II is available!

Flashable with any recovery!

If you’re updating from other CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• stable release
  • switching from STE blobs to sources [part #4]
  • RIL: signal stability & national roaming improvements
  • trying to fight with rotation glitch

• Bluetooth with A2DP
  • built using Linaro toolchain

• TeamCanjica

Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?

• Pavlo says:

Hello, love your job on the ROM, pleased do see, that you work on Auto-rotate screen glitch..) Also please repair the alarm clock glith on russian language (see screen) http://postimg.org/image/rtdvbux2p/ the vibration label is outfitted…Thanks again!)) Keep it going!

• Pavlo says:

Also there is some kind of trouble with google maps, it keeps crashing…Only 1time out of 3 I can turn the navigation on…Hope you’ll fix that…)

• Gustavo says:

I’d apreciate if some Instagram User could tell me if the issue with the video uploading has been solved on this ROM with our device. Please, that’s the only thing I’m waiting to be fixed. And Team Maclaw about the bugs and glitches, as you wrote in the Changelog, the only anoying thing I found is the Rotation Glitch, some Google Maps inconsistencies with “My Location” and, please try to add External SD Card storage option on the camera.. you might know this device has a lack of internal storage.

• Gustavo says:

By the way I’ve been only saying “Fix this..” “Missing that..”… but I have to recognize that your work has been the best with this ROM so far, there is no other one that works as well as this one. So, thank you for your hard work and keep going up Maclaw!

• vintot13 says:

also the sound bug in apps.. the random “tttroooott” sound

• Maxx says:

and the individual ringtones for contact… thanks for your work

• darwinzafra says:

please fix the sim toolkit it won’t appear in app drawer.. btw tnx for your work..

• Peter T. says:

HI all, I have problem with camera, after taking one Picture it looks like its rotating screen randomly and fast, when klicking on any place for making focus is stable. Also when switching call to louspeaker I do not hear well even if volume is on maximum (phone is ok original sw worked well). And finally I found one more bug. when phone is with locked screan buttons are flashing even if no application is on the background (like new SMS or email or so on). Bay the way Memory Works well some application what was nearly imposibble to use (Torque – chrting was not possible to scrool) now are working well.