January 31st, 2014

New release (20140131) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

• stable release
  • stability improvements and minor bugfixes in changes from last days
  • toolchain update
  • RIL: faster network searching
  • Odin package also updated

• auto EFS backup
  • built using Linaro toolchain

• Benzonat0r
  • tom3q
  • lupohirp

Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?

• ibrahim farajat says:

First of all i’d like to thank you Maclaw & and your team for this Excellent ROM,
    but there’s a 3 bugs that I hope you fix them soon:
    1 – menu & back button on the device stay light on after full charge and never turn off.
    2 – Whatsapp notifications and messages sound is always on even if the phone on silent or mute!
    3 – the battery consumption is killing me 🙁

— Thanks, and sorry if my English wasn’t clear to you 🙂

• Abidin says:

I cant install kitkat gapps, it says error. So I cant use cm11 🙁

• patze85 says:

your releases are getting better and better!
    are there any news on ota updates? 🙂

• Dan says:

Hey Maclaw, any news on OTA at all?

Was just about to flash yesterday’s release but then noticed this one lol

Would be great to have auto-update.

Thanks for the hard work!

• fede says:

Please fix the noise from twitter & auto brightness

• Javier Cruz says:

Thanks maclaw for your work!

I having really issues with the battery i think is because the way i flash the rom, i have a question, do i have to perform any type of wipe before flashing each release?

sorry for the bad english!

• Stefan says:

Since yesterday I find the battery performance is better, in normal operation the consumption was in four hours from 100% to 83%. WhastApp sound problem is since this release gone. I, however, noticed that at end of the game “Pou” is still heard a loud sound. If the phone hangs on the charger when it is going down then it starts still new!

Otherwise, I’m totally satisfied, the ROM is great! With the camera, bluetooth, wifi, gps and usb connection, there are no problems. OTA updates would be perfect and would do some things easier, because almost every day a new update comes out!

• Fausto says:

Some people can save their photos directly on external card, how can i do it? can any one explain me? (sorry for my english)

• Marcus Mjm says:

Please add recording function calls

many devices already works call recording, as sansung galaxy Galaxy S3 and S4

see there is a possibility these models:
    Galaxy S4 (GT-i9500)
    2 Galaxy Note (N7100)
    Galaxy S3 (I9300)
    Galaxy S2 (I9100)

I would love you to apply this function

• wod000bow says:

There is a problem with streaming video for example from dropbox APP. Everytime i try to do it I get a message that the video can’t be played. No problem with this and android 4.3.1 only 4.4.2 based ROMs

• Ignacio Martino says:

3g connection is unstable and data traffic also. You could fix it? Thank you!

• Zapu10 says:

wow! a new launcher! =)

• Elmario says:

A Cyanogen a day keeps the AOKP away 🙁

• matyamusic says:

I have many bugs in new launcher(Trebuchet), please fix it!!!

• FoReNeO says:

trebuchet preview, wow

• Javier Cruz says:

You’re awsome maclaw!
    Thanks for your work!

I having really anoying issues with the battery i think is because the way i flash the rom, i have a question, do i have to perform any type of wipe before flashing each release?

sorry for the bad english!

• After some testing, I’ve found that Google+ tends to drain the battery due to wakelocks when the app is supposed to be suspended, especially when auto-backup of photos is activated.

Best solution would be to _not_ install apps that drain battery due to wakelocks or to greenify these.

• Javier Cruz says:

I freeze with titanium backup google plus and battery lasts me 4 hours of use, apparently I have 47% the phone reboots and then lit with 2%

i think im going back to the stock a flash cm11 again

• Fausto says:

Which are The benefits Of The New luchar? I d apreciate if someone could explain that to me

• steve says:

trebuchet wark in yesterday relase. today i have error and close after running phone.

• Shxn says:

Is the Twitch app working in this version? Thanks is advance.

• Elvitek says:

There are 3 bugs to fix

1. Viewing the 100% charged when the phone is turned off.
    2. Fixing the bug that you can not turn the phone off while charging it from.
    3. Resolve your speaker during calls that can be heard.

• Jairo says:

A foldermount someone works? Error will be compatible Android or ROM.

Please call speaker repair

• Omar Ss says:

Introducing New Launcher! not fully working BUT i’m really thankful for every improvement. It will soon work as it should be. Just patience.

• Ricardo says:

Hi! Is there any chance to disable in the next build the scratching sounds in twitter, while you find a permanent solution?

• Fausto says:

Could someone explain to me which are the benefits from the new launcher over the other? Thank you very much!

• Ebrahim says:

is the STE blobs thing completed?

• Jeorge says:

Wifi direct please!!!

• j0ak1n says:

There is no clock-related errors?

Thanks for the daily updates Maclaw

• Thiago says:

I liked the volume button when taking pictures, now only serves to give zoom.

• FrankBR says:

“But for love of God, why did they reintroduced Trebuched, the worst launcher in history of the world xd”
    New Macław, forum.xda, Today, 03:06 PM

• andhy says:

The signal is awesome,thanks
    But wifi direct is still not work,please fix it

• RianChsrndl says:

thank you maclaw for today’s update~ but i got some problem here with signal.. i dont have any signal problem with 20140128 update.. but from 20140130 update, my signal got edge and emergency call and then go to hsdpa again.. i have lock to 3G only but it doesn’t have effect…

• Edinson says:

Wifi Direct doesn’t work…….everything else perfect

• Christof says:

Thanks again. 🙂

• paul says:

3g networking don’t work, please fix….

• Maakulgur says:

Alarm Clock still not waking up. In deep sleep Alarm not ringing. If I press any button, alarm start ringing, but too late… Cannot trust this alarm.

• Michael Schaefer says:

Something is seriously messed up with this release. The alarm clock doesn’t work again and something is causing massive lag spikes resulting in an almost not usable device even after reboot. Trying to input the PIN works like walking through a tar pit. And afterwards the icon for a missed alarm blinks like mad, maybe that is related somehow?

• martin says:

When i change from 2g to 3g it shows tan error

• David says:

No major problems so far here ! 🙂 Battery life is better .- NO clock freeze.- Wifi good -.gps consumption still a lot 😀 great job Maclaw .. thank you again

• M says:

now it’s perfect,but i like to have new functions. You are the best!!! =D

• First of all your rom is great but can you please add an option to disable the lockscreen album art because i wanne see my nice lwp that moves with the music.

• pichay says:

is USB OTG supported in this rom? i want to use my xbox 360 controller in my s3 mini

• id use the release on 29 or erlier i think the new laucher is killing battery and i dont even like it