April 6th, 2014

New release (20140406) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free πŸ˜‰

• we’re on CyanogenMod 11.0 M5 right nowmore info

• auto EFS backup
  • built using Linaro toolchain

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors πŸ˜‰

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free πŸ˜‰

• JustinoMora says:

+++++ 1
    Good. Excelent!!!

But it will brake my ART. In these days hearts are not broken but ARTΒ΄s, yes.

Let see if it does.

• pablo says:

I think we need some batery improvements and optimization right now. From laat releases battery is a joke. Thanks for your work NovafusTeam Tea

• smowa says:

I have no problem with battery. 100% to 7% in 31h. You should maybe think of changing yours.

• spideraxal says:

What settings do you use?

• Dan says:

I had battery issues as well, my battery woulnd’t last longer than 8~9 hours with previous releases.

I changed to ART in 20140405 and I’ve been testing my battery since then. (ART, middle brightness, 2G, BT on regularly, and vibration mode all the time) I’ve been on battery for 19 hours and still 14% left.

• Pablo says:

Abbysplug and sio. Setting wiif on, 3g on, and the others are off. In battery doctor it says that my battery is good. What should i do?

• Allan Hundeboll says:

I wouldnt trust any software testing battery quality. How old is your battery?
            Its probably software related try clean install and test for like 8 hours before changing any settings.

• smowa says:

Abyssplug too, and NOOP. Runtime is Dalvik. 3G is on during the day and off during night. wifi always on at home. And I always do a clean install with full wipe.

• pablo says:

About 5 months, i dont think its the battery. On today release battery isnt drainning fast so i think its resolved

• EccTM says:

For the CM sources, are we swapping between nightlys and Milestone builds, or just sticking with the M builds? If you guys are doing a daily bleeding edge ROM build, surely using the nightly sources would make sense, with maybe a weekly Milestone build for those worrying about stability? Thanks for providing us with the opportunity to even have CM on our devices by the way guys! πŸ˜›

• Jhonga says:

What about the clock issue? B-)

• VoNSiK says:

After each call done by BT hands free I have message “com.adroid.bluetooth” has been stopped.

The only think I can do is restart BT.

• Yasin says:

Are there art and otg support on this release? Today i bought an otg-cable:))

• Victor says:

I’m testing and my phone is very fast now, congratulations

• JustinoMora says:

Not problem down here in Latam with version 20140406 ART activated. Everything just fine.

Good work. Nightmares are gone, for the time being.

+10

• VoNSiK says:

The only think I can do is restart BT.

I clear dalvik & cache.

• Alan says:

Hey. I just flashed and since yesterday everytime I reboot the phone, it says its updating 2 apps, like it says when you flash a new ROM. Im using ART. Also, yesterdays update drain my battery really fast. From 100% to 5% in 9 hours without using it. Theres something I can do?
    Thank you!

• S3ANT says:

I have CWM Recovery installed…Can I flash my phone with this or it’s mandatory install TWRP Recovery?

• BINU ABRAHAM says:

Until yesterday I had 1Ghz bug when we reboot with WiFi on . Today I did full wipe and clean install .. Now everything fine and no 1 GHz bug . any one have same problems do wipe all and install the ROM . Thank you M&M

• Allan Hundeboll says:

Yes full wipe can solve allot of problems. Thats why you should try full wipe and reinstalling before posting your problems here.
      If you dont want to reinstall all apps just make a titanium backup before you wipe. To be safe I would also recommend testing if your problem is solved before restoring the ti. backup.

• hondziak says:

After full wipe i still have random reboots:(
      I hope for clock problem being resolved but my hope is fading tbh.

• Ralf 2103 says:

I’ve flashed CM 11.0. ItΒ΄s impossible to connect my bt-keyboard (periboard-805) with my smartphone. The device can pair the keyboard but then the keyboard do nothing. With the stock-rom itΒ΄s work correctly. I tried CM 10.2 and others ROM. What can I do?

• John says:

Please help!

The device loses signal frequently and need to reboot to get it back!

• Ori says:

Lost all google account after upgrading vom cm10.2 to cm11. im even do not have a chance to add the accounts. google tools in zip files seems to be broken ?

• Yasin says:

can anyone help me about pluggin usb flash with otg. i can use mouse with otg but usb flash does not seem on device. i could not find any document or fix about it

• Marcus says:

Enable Call Recorder

• SpeedArt says:

What is a TurbaSensors ?

• zilvion says:

Icant download the last release please fix the links

• Allan Hundeboll says:

I just downloaded and flashed this version. Is it the image for Odin thats causing you trouble?

• Allan Hundeboll says:

BEFORE using WIP OTG feature please read this:

Or you could DAMAGE YOUR PHONE

• Yasin says:

yea i read it several times. my flash disk toshiba. have you ever heard a bug about this mark? for example, i plugged my mp4 player and it seemed. interesting:)

• Phokus says:

although i did clean flash but still this problem persisted ‘unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped’

• oscar says:

I have been with cm10.2 for a while, and been so busy at work… and BOOM… I see a lot changes here (hope the best for the project)… Does cm11 still have the clock/alarm bug?

• Tammer says:

sensor not work when call is active
    car charger not work ,when plug it music application is on

• Dlamalice says:

unattended Reboot with release 20140406 when plugged on charger.

• Ritvik says:

the battery in this ROM is very bad. From 50% to 4‰ in just 5min. My s3 mmini once also rebooted by itself. In the next update could you please fix these issues. Thx in advance

• Ritvik says:

the battery in this ROM is very bad. From 50% to 4‰ in just 5min. My s3 mmini once also rebooted by itself. In the next update could you fix these issues. Thx in advance

• zzxx says:

I always got random reboot when i’m not charging and do something
    (browsing did this mostly)
    dunno why, but after reboot my battery go to 1% and after i take off the battery, battery meter show ~80%..
    this is my battery?

• kaerha says:

I have the same problem. Often random reboots, after reboot – battery goes down to 1-2% (sometimes 15-30, etc.). In battery menu it looks like there was no battery at all at the time of reboot. Battery is 8 months old.

• Allan Hundeboll says:

No sounds more like screwed software. From bad app(s) and probably dirty install?

• Intron says:

Is ART safe for everyday use yet?
    Have newer try it!

• Intron says:

And btw can I return to Dalvik, after trying ART?

• stevenko says:

anyone else having trouble with bluetooth?
    when i try to connect, the process stops…any advice? thanks

• Kenneth says:

Cool. Thanks!

Will you stay on M5 until M6 then? Because jumping back and forth between nightlies (newer but unstable) and monthlies (older but more stable) is not healthy. Jumping from the newest nightly to the newest monthly is actually going back some revisions. That can cause a lot of bugs for people and is not recommended by the Cyanogenmod-team. As far as i understand it πŸ™‚

• Allan Hundeboll says:

As far as I know M stands for Milestone5 release not Month5.
      But yes M5 is supposed to be more stable and therefor might not include everything in latest nightly builds, so I think you have a point. But factory reset before flashing the Milestone should ensure no problems. Also remember our versions is not exactly like the official version, I Novafusion use these comments and and monitor posts on XDA to decide what gets inculde and what is left out.
      Just because Novafusion build a new release doesn’t mean you have to flash it.
      Im not S3 hardware expert so i dont know if flashing everyday can wear out the flash?

• Achim says:

I flashed this release 2 days ago and have not encountered any serious problems. This seems to be a very stable, great release! I do not plan on flashing again until the next milestone release…

Having sayed that, may I suggest to keep this release (based on the CM milestone) until the next milestone comes out? This would give people concerned about stability a very viable alternative to the nightlies…

It was suggested before to have a semi-stable release channel (based on the milestone releases) – which would be exactly what I’m looking for! I can only +1 on this suggestion…

Anyway, thanks for your great work. Keep it up!

• JustinoMora says:

When receiving calls, phone hangs up on first ring?

Anyone having this problem.

Or is there any special configuration I am missing?

• Allan Hundeboll says:

No I don’t get this hangup on first incoming call. But I don’t know about any settings solving that problem. What ROM did you use before this?

• JustinoMora says:

I have been using MaClaw ROMS since last year.

Phone was working in receiving calls.

I am blocking some number. Could be there the problem. In Settings > Privacy > BlackList

• AustinRoses says:

Great work team! This was my first time installing a custom rom. It’s running like a charm. ART enabled. Everything working and running smooth.
    Thank you very much guys, keep it up.

• Allan Hundeboll says:

Nice to from someone without problems. People normally only come here if they encounter problems πŸ˜‰

• Ertan says:

Network disconnect,change to flight mode ??

• Alfer Lugo says:

Hello im from venezuela and i have a problem with Service Mode on Jellybean 4.2.2 (CyanogenMod 10.1) 20140404 S3 mini beacuse after dialing *#*#197328640#*#* or *#*#0011#*#* in phone, these disappearing from the screen and nothing happends.

My phone is a GT-I8190L and i need to enter on BAND SELECTION menu to enable de 1900mhz europe band for 3g and H+

If i install these update (4.4) these problem can be solve????

• andhy says:

Add video codec

• Allan Hundeboll says:

Video codec is kind of personal preference… So I actually prefer to select and install video codec myself.

• Pablo Adams says:

could solve the problem of hang up when using your alarm clock?

• Diego says:

– Random reboots when charging (since early CM11 releases)
    – Random batery discharge w/o apps active (100% to 5% in about 4h – batery settings wont show the process consuming it)

Diego from Brazil

• Mirko says:

Clock freeze after 24 hours please fix it

• Julio says:

Thanks for this update. Just few points to report.
    * Maps – Navigation stop working after select the destination.
    * Youtube – bad resolution with HD.
    * Calls – in calls sometimes it takes time to turn on the screen automatically.

• Allan Hundeboll says:

I experienced the problem you describe with maps crashing on build 0328.
      To fix it please try this:
      Go to settings\apps\maps
      clear data and cache, uninstall maps, reboot and reinstall maps.

• kapil says:

my incoming calls hang up on first ring blacklist disabled πŸ™ please help