April 22nd, 2014

New release (20140422) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free πŸ˜‰

• experimental buttons fix (for some hardware revisions only)

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors πŸ˜‰

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free πŸ˜‰

• Sesc says:

Have clock freeze when turning wifi and mobile data off

• martin says:

Com.android.phone FC

• Ritvik says:

Its not only cm 11 but every ROM I download my phones reboots by itself. Any suggestions. Pls help

• Sebastian says:

Great work bro!!

Btw. I’m still waiting for OTA (there are any news about that?)

• Pro100Nikto says:

I seriously need to throw it as far as possible. What is this crap? what happened with this Samsung? it would be better left himself a semi-killed Galaxy ace 2. although it all worked fine.

• Rikus says:

Does the video camera work? That is the only problem I have with my current version of CM11.0. Any way of fixing it? Really love CM and recommend it to everyone I know.

• Neonoia says:

You have to connect your device to the computer… After that you go into the camera cache folder and delete the files which are in it… For me… This works πŸ™‚

• JustinoMora says:

Sticking to Milestone.

• wedxrl says:

The captives buttons still do not work.
    When a call is not heard nothing.

• Marcos says:

i cant send sms since i flashed to cm11 , any help here plase?

• andhy says:

Google camera(new) error,if click setting on it.
    Sorry my englsih language is bad.

• MuTLY says:

Can you PLEASE fix the file twrp2.7_golden.nova.20140327.ODIN.zip on the Downloads section for the S3 Mini? It has an .IMG file inside the .zip, not a .tar.md5 file for ODIN. I don’t know if this is on purpose or not, all I know is that ODIN can’t install this.

• andrew says:

The new google camera settings not working !:/ its a ROM bug ? Or not ?

• kioske says:

is there anyone who have the url of the milestone release? can i have please πŸ™‚

• Max says:

Hi, im really happy with the work made on this CM to S3 mini.
    I have installed this and it works good!, but i have a great problem and i hope you can help me πŸ™‚
    i have noticed that my battery doesn’t last more than 3 hours, and the problem is that the process “system_server” abuse my CPU. I don’t know how to fix it.
    Specificaly i coudn’t saw wich process from system uses my CPU.
    If you can help me i will be glad.
    Thanks!
    Max

• Ernesto says:

What governor and memory management do you recommend?

• sunjay140 says:

Interactive or Conservatist for day-to-day use.

• Johnie says:

abyssplug and sio

Because abyssplug turn off one core in deepsleep. This push your battery life. πŸ˜‰

• CrashOverride93 says:

I changed this options on my phone, but these that you know (deepsleep), is an option that I need to enable in other site on the configrations???

Or when I put abyssplug and SIO, automatically enables this sleep mode on my phone???

• Allan says:

Hi guys ! Awesome work with the rom ,I just noticed a couple of bugs, the break video app crash every time u try to play a video , the browser crash every time you try to play a YouTube video in any website, I can’t enable the sound search widget even when I unfreeze the ” sound search for Google play ” app , and I have a question about some missing features for the camera app , have you guys think in adding the photo sphere option and the tap to take a pic during recording and playing a video option ? Those are my inputs πŸ˜€ thanks for the hard work guys

• Michael says:

the Sound Search is a CM thing you can only put it in the lockscreen, and for the camera app download Google’s camera in the play store (warning: pictures with this app are storage in the phone and hitting the settings FC the app) cuz the one in the rom is stock and i think NF team has no control over the features

• Allan says:

Oh you are right, I found the sound search widget for the lockscreen and I will download the Google cam thanks, that just leave the crashes in some apps but besides that , the ROM is great ! πŸ˜€

• Andrey says:

Any chance of ACE II release anytime soon?

• Ellen says:

please kernel 3.4 .. :))

• Jack says:

How can i solve this mobile network type:unknown??

• CrashOverride93 says:

Hi, someone know how Could I hide the Flight Mode icon (only hide when is enable, NO disable inside configuration system), from status bar; like the same that when you want to hide the signal 2G/3G icon using the option inside the configuration ROM.

I don’t know, maybe can be a Xposed module or in case that I didn’t see, can be inside the ROM’s configurations…

Someones know if it’s possible????

• CrashOverride93 says:

Or… Will be possible (developer) add this new feature on the next update????

• CrashOverride93 says:

OK, finally I could change the icon state to (invisible mode) on the status bar how I wanted…
      I made it using ROM Toolbox and going to icons section and choosing the invisible ones.

But, developer, I would be possible to add a differente option inside configuration panel to this?

• CrashOverride93 says:

I’m testing this new KitKat ROM and for now, nothing bad…

Developer goes well!

• ChoKuRei says:

release good or not?

• Midasbar says:

Can someone help me with netflix?

• Jo says:

According to their source on Github, there’s a file called “real netflix fix (6 days ago)”. So maybe they’re working on it. But about every question about that netflix is ignored, so don’t count on it too fast.

• ahmet says:

Im Use S3 mini. How is work call recorder to Cm11?

• yasin says:

everything is fine on new release. but i have a little! problem. my phone is shutting down when battery lows under %20. i tried battery calibrating several times but could not solve it.

• Gerardo says:

Guys Can some help me?
    The minimun frecuency of my processor changes by itself to 1000 Mhz. How can I fix that?
    Thank you!

• Laster says:

My Device GT-I8190L with bug 1 Ghz. How to solve?

• geot says:

Issue: When plugging the usb otg it thinks it’s charging and when unplugging the otg and putting on the charger it doesn’t charge…

• Butch says:

Dear Team

I am a Cyanogenmod virgin. Two days ago I managed to root the phone, install TWRP and after wiping everything, installed the Milestone release from 21/04 I think. Tho I found some bugs i can only say one word.
    AWESOME !!!
    The phone is now much more responsive and for the apps I use it works perfectly.
    Using Greenify and Root app delete I have stripped it of most of the annoying stuff.
    Battery life is about 24hrs with 3g+wifi enabled all the time and normal usage.

I didn’t get any clock freezes, battery issues or random reboots yet.

Small bugs :
    – randomly when making skype calls or facebook Messenger calls the volume is very very low ( speaker or no speaker )
    – web page integrated flash videos only sometimes play properly.
    – youtube is low quality all the time ( not very annoying as i don’t use it much )
    – when answering a call building connection takes longer then before.
    – cpu-z always shows the cpu’s @ 1000mhz tho the Current CPU freq under Settings goes down to 200 as it should.

Currently I’m running the default governor for cpu. Is there a better one ?

• Mert says:

With abyssplug+sio, battery life is perfect. But i think Headset volume is too low when listenin’ music. Can you solve it ? Thanks πŸ™‚

• john huxtable says:

Please help. I have installed the onmi ROM, have been using roms of this site for ages.I think that this new ROM is excellent but am finding some strange bugs. Apps are now telling me that my S3 is no longer rooted !? Am also finding things like the play store won’t connect although I can connect and download. ?
    Any ideas ???
    John
    J

• Mert says:

Yasin sağol kanka ya πŸ™‚ ÇâzdΓΌn valla sorunumu πŸ˜€