April 23rd, 2014

New release (20140423) of CM10.2 for S3 Mini is available!

If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2 version or migrating from Oliver’s CM, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• clean built tree
  • system also compiled with GCC4.9 NovaTP toolchain
  • Odin package also updated

• camera (normal/panorama/camcorder)
  • CM10.2 functionallity
  • no flicker
  • full hardware video acceleration (720p)
  • 64GB+ sdcard native support (exFAT)
  • auto EFS backup
  • New BT/GPS/Wifi/offline charging/audio/sensors drivers – no longer buggy Samsung’s ones!
  • built using Linaro toolchain

• None!

• tom3q
  • lupohirp

Before you’ll ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already here?

• batuhan says:

CM 11 new release coming today ?

• DOF Factory says:

Thanks for creating this. I tried today CM11, and it is not as super fast and stable as the CM10.2 version from 21st April. CM10.2 definitely has its legacy for Samsung Galaxy S3 mini.

• Volker says:

Hi,

thanks for your perfect work. I just installed on my S3 mini the latest … works fine … but:
    At home i only have an old PV with XP – and the phone is now not been installed as USB drive … any hint?

• Hix says:

Usb debug enabled?
      Otherwise look if you have activated your device not as camera wehn you connect to XP
      Or last option: Kies or Driver from Samsung!

Vielleicht klappt’s dann!

• Arles120% says:

Thanks Mac, one cuestion any update for PAC 4.3 ?

• Ozzy says:

CM 11 update?

• OMG, seriously, I can’t keep up with these updates! lol

• Christof says:

Is the notification bug present?

• Installed, mostly all good so far… although I haven’t had a SMS today yet to confirm notification sound bug. Also, I am still getting the PlayerPro skip to next track bug when any Notification sound comes in 🙁

• Airton Silva says:

Thanks, Cyanogenmod its a cool, pretty and perfect, thanks again sr maclaw hiauheuhae, Oh, Sorry for my bad english, I am Brazilian, i love it c:

• Vanilli says:

I use your roms since last year. Thank you very much for your great work!

• andhy says:

Google camera please…

• andhy says:

Please delete my comment,is to cm 11

• Brian Alejandro says:

Hi I have a question about the CyanogenMod ROM 10.2, the following is as follows: every time it reaches a message or email me the back and menu buttons are lit me …. Habra way to remove this option for lighting that spends drums

• CrashOverride93 says:

Is rarely but when I finished install all my Google Apps + my APKs apps from my HDD, then when I turned off the device and turn on again, I didn’t have access to Internet network.

But this didn’t the rarely thing, the most rarely thing was that I had Internet access ONLY for other apps, like Internet explorers, other apps that need to access to the netwrok for download their own files, etc… but the GOOGLE APPS like Gmail, Google Play Store, etc didn’t can access to internet.
    I restart the phone 3 times, but nothing…

I’ll return to cm10.2_golden.nova.20140419, because I didn’t have any of this problems…

• CrashOverride93 says:

I have to say (I didn’t remember sorry), that I modified the build.prop using ROM Toolbox. Exactly the name carrier companie line, there.
      But then I return to the first state, and now doesn’t work.

I’ll try to install again all ….423 release.

• CrashOverride93 says:

And try no install manually all kind of Google Apps, including the App Store (x.6.17, the latest), and this lastest APP is the cracked version by chelpus, using luckypatcher for patch the system before.

• CrashOverride93 says:

OK, today (26-4-2014) had installed this latest release from yesterday. I have installed all my Google Play Store APPs (account) and all my APKs from my HDD.
      For the time begin, I don’t have any internet access problem; everything works fine.

Maybe the problem was when I modified the build.prop, without making a backup for restore.

I’ll wait more time and I’ll comment the next week (7 days) if I have any problems…

• Pr0st says:

Seems that 3g data does not work anymore sinds the 19-04 rom. Am I the only one?

• CrashOverride93 says:

Can someone explain me please, what is, what do and how work and of course, how enable; the CPU sleep mode????

• goncalo says:

I downloaded the rom using a mac. And then i transfered the file that i just downloaded to the phone. But, instead of a rar file (winrar) it just transfered the “normal” file to the phone. I mean, it´s all there, but it´s not zipped.

Is there a problem, or can i just flash it anyway?

Thank´s for all the work, you´re amazing!

• mikaelec says:

Great rom! Haven’t had any problems so far, none at all! Will donate once again after next pay-check. 🙂

• Yoni Verhulst says:

Please make a new update for cm 10.2. The menu and back button randomly turn on when the phone is off!!

• Pr0st says:

The 3 of april I changed from cyanogenmod 11 to 10.2. The reason is that I really need my phone and 11 was giving me a lot of unexspected reboots. I love 10.2, works smooth and gave me no problems. For my first install I used cm10.2_golden.nova.20140403 and everything worked fine. But after installing cm10.2_golden.nova.20140423 I noticed that my data connection did not work anymore. No more 3g/E/H sign in the status bar. The settings in accesspoint names did not change end are good. I use T mobile and live in the Netherlands. So I installed cm10.2_golden.nova.20140403 again. But still no data. Calling and sms works fine. But I get never a data connection with the cellphone network. WiFi works fine. Anyone have any idea what that could be?

• Pr0st says:

Fixed it, solution : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2416791
    Learning every day 🙂

• Steve says:

Upgraded from a previous Maclaw 10.2 and phone keeps rebooting now.