May 26th, 2014

New release (20140526) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

• lower battery usage by livewallpaper
  • minor fixes from CM’s gerrit

• s3miniguy says:

very very very small changelog

• boss says:

my battery hold a maximum of 12 hours , is that normal ?

• s3miniguy says:

yes that’s normal. there’s nothing wrong with that

• Klaus says:

Well, depends on what you’re doing with the phone. Mine keeps more than two days, wlan on, 3g on, but then I’m not always working with it 🙂

• Klaus says:

Anyway, did I already ask whether SELinux will be activated?

🙂

• boss says:

3g on wlan on , whatsapp and that is it,I do not know where’s the problem

• Klaus says:

does whatsapp appear on battery statistics? I do have securechat active, but there’s not much happening, k9 mail. But as I said before, I do not switch the screen on often, which is a hell of a battery burner…

• boss says:

display is at minimum light and now in 3h been spent by 22%, and the screen has spent more than 33% and 5% vocap

• Klaus says:

Sounds like you have an app that inhibits deep sleep. Do you have some app like CPU Spy (reborn)? It gives you a summaryof CPU states. To me it looks like your CPU never sleeps

• boss says:

No my friend i dont have any app like that, only if it is something in the settings can be changed

• Klaus says:

What are your settings under performace, cpu (I’m a bit guessing, as I do have that in German…)

• boss says:

Cpu governor intteractive

• Klaus says:

Hmm. I’m on abyssplug, but last time I checked it did not make that much difference. Just to be sure, lowest frequency is at 200MHz?
            I guess without some debug apps for checking cpu states or detecting wake locks you won’t find a misbehaving app. That said, how old is your phone? Probably the battery isn’t the best anymore?

And how long is your screen on time? How good is cell reception?

• boss says:

It is old about year but in cm 10.1 may battery state sun 2 days, when i moved on kitkat , then startedproblem with battery, i checked my battery with app battery life repair and she is 100% healty

• klaus says:

Hmm, that’s strange. I do not have any battery problems, t though there are lots of reports of worse battery with kitkat. I still would check with an app that shows cpu states.

• boss says:

I checked with cpu spy,by me is all oke

• klaus says:

Hmm, I’m at a loss… Are there different battery models?

• ChitoS says:

Miui Rom Please!!!!

• Martin says:

Today I had clock freeze again with CyanogenMod released 24th May. Hopefuly it will be solved one day but it will be more difficult as I had exactly the same issue with stock ROM so seems like S3 mini itself is a crap which is useful only because of M&M studio. Thank you guys!

• mikaelec says:

Strange. I never had it on stock rom and I’ve never had it on CM10.2. But with CM11 I get it several days in a week.

• jhonga says:

Wau guys you are the best 😀 but i’d like that you fix the battery’s drain 😀 and again great job 😀

• bigD says:

battery drain really bad and still mpbile internet not working after all this time using maclaw roms from my ace to siii mini ive finaly went back to stock these arent for daily use.

• René Herrera says:

Please native Radio FM. Excelent rom, not bugs.

• Pavel says:

Great Rom!! i have an issue and i dont know if im the only one, when i try to upload a video to instagram, the app lets me choose the lenght and the effects but when the time comes to choose the front picture, it just keeps loading indefinitely, hope you can do something about this, besides that, it works pretty fine for me, thank you very much for your efforts!!

• no connection to servers by Google Apps, I can’t sync anything, and all my contacts are there. Any ideas?

• Logistik says:

Is Pac man dead!! ????

• hasseos says:

Could you please fix twitch app? Or at least youtube live stream. How is that on stock ROM live youtube works and not here? Pleeeaseee!!

• Gerardo says:

Can you update 10.1 maclaw?

• Jose Pirrone says:

When you push battery and view the graph, Wifi appears all time active insted if you put off. I dont know if this is only a simple error of the graph or if wifi is still on. In past releases appear off in the report. The others applications and function are ok

• Android Prototype says:

Heey novafusion team, when overclock feature come..?

• Robert says:

back to stock rom, it doesn’t many function as cyanogenmod 11 but more than stable. I have tried cyanogenmod many many times, now i decide to come back stock rom, it is better battery and more stable
    Thank you for cyanogenmod team for using time to development good cyanogenmod

• Matias says:

Back to stock rom. battery life is not good. sorry but i have to say it

• Ash Carringtom says:

These roms are fantastic there is a bug in when u change to a new bootamimation same on both carbon and cm after u apply a new boot animation and restart phone it shows black screen and stops booting and u have to reflash was working in previous builds. Ash

• Max says:

I would like to make a suggestion for a poll on which ROMs are most important.
    Because right now you support many different ROMs but not all of them equally (understandably)
    Personally I would say to focus on about 3 ROMs maximum.
    My personal choice would be CM11, Carbon, SlimROM/KAT
    Other users might disagree. Therefore we should vote!

• A big important issue. It’s not possible to see videos embed in page with native browser on chrome browser. Do you try to see this video:
    With stock Rom is possible to see.

• m&y says:

how to active outgoing waiting call

• ThRandom says:

como puedo hacer un downgrade a cm 10.2? ayuda por favor!

• tenshixp says:

Descarga la rom 10.2, wipe system, data, cache, dalvik cache. no creo que sea necesario pero en caso de tener errores tambien wipe memoria interna, instala la rom

• Fred says:

I installed 4.3.3 (0607 build) yesterday. Everything was working fine. But this afternoon, I lost almost all my contacts ! The only ones remaining are the ones that have been created when CM11 was installed (others had been imported).
    I rebooted the phone, wiped cache and dalvik, but contacts are not back. Note I had wiped these caches before upgrading to 4.4.3.

I have been using 4.4.2 for more than a month and never saw this problem (neither in these comments – strange).
    I roll back to 4.4.2. Nova team, please keep releasing Milestones loads based on M7 or whatever stable CM load. Thanks a lot !