May 27th, 2014

New release (20140527) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

• fixed memory leaks
  • trying to fix wrong date on Dropbox

• Pichuču says:

JustinoMora says +1

• jhonga says:

I hope that this release be better than the yestarday’s release 😀 what is memory leaks?

• i will never intall this realises if maclaw don’t fix the sim contact problem!!!!! i’m really angry because no reponce and the read/write contacts in sim is very important for me i need it so good beye maclaw and nova i’m so sorry

• s3miniguy says:

when i go to the download page it just says please wait forever

• Cypek27 says:

Another release with many unstable things and “issues: -none”
    But it’s still good work! 🙂

• ChitoS says:

Anybody want MIUI Rom on S3 mini By Nova fusion?

• CrashOverride93 says:

The Google Play’s Icons were still present in the previus release. What happend about that now a day?

• CrashOverride93 says:

I think will be better make and upload new releases monthly than every (about) 2-3 days, no?????

• CrashOverride93 says:

… as will do now CyanogenMod Team.

• Jsalmasi says:

• s3miniguy says:

no, You don’t have to update every day if you don’t want to. Still most people (including me) like to update every day, even if it’s a small changelog.

• Cypek27 says:

Or even weekly, but please not daily (with daily there is no time for testing) 🙂

• tenshixp says:

Daily is a nightly release, for test. if you wanna something more stable install mileston releases of 1 after a mileston release.

• CrashOverride93 says:

Hmmm so, reading all your comments about this issue, I think should be good install by your own, every month, the latest release and that’s all. No????

So for example, install this latest relase (27-05-2014) and then ignore every more release during the month, and when past 30 days aprox. just re-install the newer release and test again…

I would do this I think…

• HugoCardoso says:

I disagree, CrashOverride93… If you give to us one version per week, you’ll have more time to work and test the rom better and calmly. And as result of this change will be a better and more stable rom.

look, we know that you work very hard, and the roms are better day by day, but I think that this suggestion can help everybody – you and us!

😉

• Eren says:

Please work on battery drain.. Charge under heavy usage ends in 4 hours.. Thanks for everything.

• elbutchos says:

Quite true. The rom is extremely fast but battery drain is ridiculuos. Especially when using GPS. Anyway , your efforts are highly appeeciated.

• Owen Carter says:

It is very poor indeed. And the version from just 4 weeks ago did not have this problem.

I’ll probably go back to an earlier milestone for a bit; but need to emphasize that the current release has a serious problem with massive battery drain that kicks in suddenly, and then drains your battery so fast the phone gets warm from all the work it is doing. Possibly GPS/Wifi related.

As for a sports car analogy; you are not going very fast when sitting beside the road waiting for a tow-truck.

• ChitoS says:

Anybody want MIUI Rom on S3 mini By NovaFusion?

• m&y says:

How to active outgoing waiting call??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Alexandre says:

Can anyone tell me the bug is with backlight buttons and automatic date/time provided by the network

• Leandro Sousa says:

Can anyone tell me if the otg is working properly or not?
    Thanks!

• Alan says:

I’m puzzled by the high battery drain of the screen. I just ran a test starting from 100% charge level, with the screen on minimum brightness. I went into a dark room and read forum posts using Tapatalk for an hour. The battery dropped to 88%, and Settings->Battery shows 52% of the battery usage was by the screen. So my screen, at minimum brightness, drains 6% of the battery per hour at the darkest setting.

In contrast, Tapatalk only accounted for 11% of the battery usage – or a bit over 1%.

With the screen off, OTOH, and the phone staying in deep sleep, it drains a bit over 2% an hour. That includes Wifi, mobile, and bluetooth all on. Not too bad IMO.

But the screen usage seems excessive to me. Is that normal?

• René Herrera says:

With the Wifi: 6 hrs, 85%
    Without the wifi: 12 hrs, 5%

Nice rom

• kraborikan says:

buttons still not working at all… Will you plan to fix it ?
    Thanks for your great work !

• us says:

wkwkwk LOL =))

• Sabo Patrick says:

Thanks , Excellent , Keep it up 🙂

• Thomas says:

Please fix the Compass, it does not work in Navigon, Sygic and Skobbler.

• Adri says:

It has many reboots! And when it reboots, the battery drain nearly 60 percent

• Mathias Weinert says:

This is in part a repost of a post I made two days ago, but now with some additional and more accurate information.

I encountered two different types of clock freeze during the last days. My configuration: instead of cLock (completely removed) I am using NiLS, I set the time zone in TWRP once but not after each flashing of a new version, I wipe Dalvik cache after each flashing of a new rom, AlarmDroid Pro, com.android.deskclock is disabled as it sometimes removed disabled alarms set by AlarmDroid.

I wonder why there is a connection between the alarm manager and the time in the lock screen. I supposed that alarm manager would be much more correlated to status bar than to lock screen (which is a 3rd party app).

On last Friday I encountered a different kind of clock freeze with version 20140522. In the evening I noticed that my rss reader didn’t update for hours and then I noticed that time in NiLS (lock screen) was correct whereas the time in status bar got stuck several hours ago. Switching on the display didn’t help. I went to settings and disabled the automatic setting of time and enabled it again but clock still didn’t change. Only when I set time back to manual setting and really changed the time by one minute it got refreshed again. After that I switched back to automatic time setting again and clock kept running. So this was a kind of clock deep freeze.

• Heinrich says:

“This morning I got clock freeze with version 20140527. My alarm didn’t ring while phone was in flight mode and when I turned on display later I saw a time of about three and a half hours earlier in NiLS (lock screen) whereas the time in status bar was correct. Immediately after switching on the display the time in NiLS changed to current time and alarm rang (which isn’t really helpful anyway). So this might have to do something with deep sleep.”

This is exactly what happened to me yesterday morning with 20140526.

• Eran says:

bug:
    When the phone is plugged in , and i shut down the phone, it make restart.

• Eddard says:

why I cant change lockscreen wallpaper ?

• mirko says:

Com.android.wallpapercropper crash when i go in Themes}lock screen backgrond fix it please good work

• Manuel NovaFusion.pl says:

It fails to open the Dialr (to call) “Unfortunately, the Phone application Stood Still”

• bigD says:

anyone else not getting mobile internet signal

• c says:

Everyone should keep the 23rd may update it is working great

• Cenzo says:

Still google play artifacts for me… I’ve tried to reinstall google services an performed a wipe dalvik/cache ….. don’t work!!! Someone else has the same problem? thanks

• Sw33t3stKid says:

Same problem here. Thought that it was only me, but it seems that this is really an issue… anyone got a solution for it? thanks a lot.

• Seaf says:

Guys, you should fix the battery drain. It’s awful. My phone dropped from 47% to 18% IN 20 MINUTES while using wifi, display brightness turned to 0 and I was only on Snapchat.
    Also I had clockfreeze bug today, which means my alarm didn’t ring (so bad for me because I may be late). Please do some more work on this. If the problems will be gone, I may donate something to you guys.

• Aupatter says:

I was updating from a 1 month old release. When I wake up the phone with power button it takes about half a second. Same thing when I turn it off. I didn´t have that issue with the old version. Does anyone why? And yes… unfortunately: Battery drain seems worse.

• Alexandre says:

I have no problem battery drain, never had, can be installed apps installed you guys, huh? But today when I turned on the device home screen was clean, without my widgets, shortcuts, lost everything, that horrible bug! I had to set everything up again, has anyone seen this too?

• gb004270 says:

when I go to download it just constantly says “please wait” and nothing happens. I have waited for hours yet still no change. Can anyone tell me how to download the ROM an alternative way.

• gb004270 says:

it is because Google Chrome won’t allow it to take place. You need to download from explorer or safari