May 28th, 2014

New release (20140528) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ๐Ÿ˜‰

• CM finally merged stability patches
  • fix for WebM videos (for example in browser)

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Ozzy says:

stability also means less battary usage?

• tenshixp says:

Thats good, looks like a very stable release, so PAC-rom with this features will be nice Mac.

• JustinoMora says:

+1 Phone works better without batteries. Get rid of them and problem solved.

• ibrahim farajat says:

I think it’s better to upload the update every week not daily or every 2 days,
    That would be easier for us & less $ for the servers.

• Vido says:

It will not cost less. This rhythm of releases allows Maclaw to get fast feedback on what isn’t working like it should.

• Alexandre says:

speaking about, does anyone know if it has the Maclaw work with the M6 and the version 4.4.3 for us? We will donate $ pro Maclaw keep doing a great job guys

• ibrahim farajat says:

I think itโ€™s better to upload the update every week not daily or every 2 days,
    That would be easier for us & less $ for the servers.

• Eaon says:

yeah, more time for testing.

• Guest says:

Or you could just download a rom once a week (or only milestones) and let the devs decide how often >theytheir< work.

Anyway nightly/daily means releasing software every day.
      Look at VLC player or Firefox development channels for example.

• Guest says:

something went wrong:
        …should be how often “they” want to release “their” work.

• Eaon says:

im not saying is bad or “too much offen”, but as ibrahim said, they can save more money just for releasing their updates weekly, and on the other hand, its quite convenient for users. for example bug with market artifacts, bad signal or other stuff that people whining.

thats why they should at least consider weekly releases. they can just simply add/remove cm stuff without people waiting for fixes

• ItsPeet says:

A developer depends on users for bug report. They cannot know if an update broke something else in the ROM because they don’t have the time to play with all the different phones all day like users do.

So if they release once a week, you will have bugs for a lot longer time and will have to wait for fixes a lot longer.

• ItsPeet says:

release week1: update breaks something.
            release week2: fix, did it help for everybody? unfortunately not
            release week3: fix helps everybody but breaks something else
            release week4: actual fix

• Viorel says:

Nova Milestones are still buggy. Till now after every Nova M release, ppl started to report problems, and Nova had to do a second release next day to resolve the buggs. I think CM KK still to buggy for daily use. Ppl must wait first for CM to end M Releases and then try a Nova CM release.

• Dekkerm says:

Maybe it’s better if you let the NovaFusion team decide for themselves how they want to work? If they want to publish a update every day- fine, if they want to do it every week- also fine. If you do not want to install it every day that is OK – just do not install it every day; your choice. Just do not try to make that choice for them. Show some respect for their work.

The same goes for those who only complain. If you have an issue say so but do it respectfully. No one forces you to use this ROM,. If you do not like it don’t use it.

On my phone it works fine. I easily get through more than 24 hours of normal use and there are hardly any bugs. This ROM can be used as a daily driver. If you have issues also look at other software you are using. It is possible the ROM isn’t to blame.

• Juber says:

+1000

• saygone says:

dozen of thousands + ๐Ÿ™‚

• Viorel says:

Its not that ppl dont respect Nova work, just that it must change “Stable” term to “Beta” for daily releases and use “Stable” only for M releases.
        For example, my second phone is a I9001 and on Xda the team developing CM KK for it is ADC-Team. Atm ADC-Team is at release 6 and the bugs are like none because they release an update after one week or more of testing.

• ItsPeet says:

It’s up to you to update when you want to.
      I’m guessing Nova like daily testers + feedback to adjust and tweak and fix errors.

• s3miniguy says:

no that’s not better. If YOU don’t want to update daily then you simply don’t update. a lot of people update every day so don’t fuck this up for us

• Leo says:

After I installed the “Battery Doctor” app, all my problems disppeared! Battery lasting much, much more!!!!

• Loki says:

What about CM10.2 ?

• Elver says:

where I can get the apk of the swiftkey? I want to install it on the romstock ๐Ÿ™

• Heinrich Muenz says:

For those complaining about battery drain: It’s not CM, it’s Google! Those nasty Google services running in the background are very hungry. Just open “Google Settings” from the app drawer and deactivate Google Now or at least disable hotword detection for “OK Google”. This will save a lot of battery.

• Ozzy says:

with app “disable service” i already disabled all unnessecery services of google and my battery is empty after 20 h

• Alexandre says:

How to do disable hotword detection for โ€œOK Googleโ€???

• Heinrich Mรผnz says:

Open “Google Settings” from the app drawer, select “Search and Google Now”, then select “Language”. Now you’ll find it on the second position from the top.

• Robert says:

Thanks, some problems are fixed for me.. look the new image when you are at your ‘desktop’ then touch the menu button, see the magic ๐Ÿ™‚ like that, Thanks again NovaFusion-Maclaw.. Sorry for my bad english

• Defco says:

Nothing about buttons backlight bug fix?

• omri_21 says:

How often would you recommend on updating the ROM? Do versions other than Milestone are considered unstable?

• PaBLo.M says:

if you don’t want to update daily, you should wait for milestone or stable releases or something that you find interesting in the changelog

• s3miniguy says:

after i flashed it everything was fc

• Rossifumi_46 says:

Eurosport still not working …

• jhonga says:

what is fc?? can you tell me ? ๐Ÿ˜€ (sorry for the silly question)

• Rafael says:

i just have the bug in the plays stor, when is going to be fixed??

• no Carbon releases yet ?

• Thomas says:

Does some one else also has clock freeze with this nightly?

• s3miniguy says:

the clock freeze is a bug that is always there and novafusion doesn’t care about that bug

• piotsze says:

Android system clock works ok. I had a problem with HD Widgets. Clock on widget has been stopped on 4×4 widget when i disabled Google Now… Re-enabling Google Now have solved this.

• suhi SLO says:

The only problem so far is battery drain.

On 70% when i go play hayday. After some minutes the phone shuts down (0% of battery). I plug it in charge it for minute and turn it on. After a minute or so i restart the phone and the battery jumps from 2-3% to 50-60%.

• Habanero says:

I had the same issue a month ago and I had to get a new battery.

• suhi SLO says:

The funny thing is that I don’t get this problem with older release from a month ago. Sadly the older release does not have performance improvements.

Oh and I think that using new battery on a work in progress ROM is a bad idea. False battery info is what kills the battery.

• Angel Belmont says:

when i try to download something in play store the app close

• Icowin says:

The problem of clock freeze is back! ๐Ÿ™

• s3miniguy says:

guys if you have the clock freeze issue then download ClockSync from Play store. grant supersu. click more and then click sync. your clock will now be synced with the atomic time. and the issue should be gone

• mickael says:

No capacitive buttons at all… Will this issue be solved ?

• Joh. van der Vlist says:

A Major bug. No live video streaming on the galaxy S3 mini

• Seed Vicious says:

Thanks a Lot Dear Team!

At this moment I don’t have any problems (12 hours of usage), but i take as a step in the installation proces make a wipe after install the rom.
    In this way, I don’t have problems with nothing (clock freeze, ringtones, etc) exept the copy.com app that not work without gapps (my case on copy support https://copy.zendesk.com/requests/33681 one month without news)

Again, Thanks a Lot!

• IgSoN says:

I didn’t have problem with freezing clock since a month and with these release it came back. What is more I have problems with waking up phone and sometimes phone cannot find GSM network. For me the best release is 20140522. No problems for me on that release. I;m switching back to 22-05 release.

• Mert says:

When my phone is fully charged, and the charger plugged in, battery isn’t charging. It goes to %99,%98 etc. Sorry for my english

• Allan says:

Is it possible to change the music player and phone apk to the stock samsung ROM ones?

• Robert says:

Cannot send message texts. Recieve messages just fine. I have gone into Phone Information to Refresh and update to no avail. Does anyone have any advice or answers for this issue on GT18190 with CM11