May 29th, 2014

New release (20140529) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free πŸ˜‰

• battery is happy again! (been testing 2 days with success)

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors πŸ˜‰

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free πŸ˜‰

• s3miniguy says:

hopefully it’s good

• JustinoMora says:

+1 Glad to know that now, phone will run without battery.

• MarioDiaz says:

Ha ha! “battery is happy again”, +1 for that changelog…

• Rezso says:

please do this on 10.2.

• yasin says:

Ohhh thank you x100000000

• Ozzy says:

can you please tell us what was wrong?

thanks +11111111111111111111111111111111111111

• Hira Ab says:

back button why not work ?

• Look, this phones are delicate, you have to be aware that it’s not a general issue and maybe it’s your device who is damaged. In my case, mine is damaged in the jack of earphones just because humidity and just because i used to listen music in the bath… Now, if you really want to know if it’s a software issue go back to Stock (sammobile.com/firmwares/) and find out.

• Bruno says:

Same issue here. Just Back and Menu buttons are not working. Home button is OK. I just installed over a stock ROM and they were working just fine.

Help please πŸ™‚

• Cyril Garay says:

please put this update on Carbon Rom would very much love that…

Thanks for the Great ROM M & M

• I wish that battery doesn’t decrease that much when I go to Recovery mode or when I reboot the phone. I mean, it’s normal it lose 1% or 2% even 5% installing, but lose first 10% just for entering in recovery and then 8% installing. Thats a lot. And when I reboot the phone, just for that, it lose almost 10%… It’s just weird.

Anyways, as always… Thank you for the work and I appreciate so much all you do.

• Emanuel Soldani says:

I was thinking of coming back to a stock rom because of the battery drain. If my battery last at least 1 day I will be happy. Thanks for your work!

• Allan says:

OK Google feature not working or is the mic , not sure πŸ™

• harnis says:

Just a question : can we use Fly-on-mod or/and Crossbreder mod in this Rom ?
    Excuse me if it’s a stupid question. πŸ˜‰

• WhiteWolfSix says:

OK, guys, regarding battery, I did two updates today. First was yesterday’s release which I have updated in the morning when battery was full. After regular work (lot of WiFi use, some calls, etc) I decided to update few minutes ago to fresh new release as my battery was still quite full (about 73%). This means battery was working normally in yesterday’s release so please dont’t blame battery drain. I never experienced battery drain during last several weeks of testing KitKat CM 11. πŸ™‚ Everything else is working normally (no problems with Google Play) but it is still too early to examine everything on this release.

• Dekkerm says:

The same here. Everything seems to work fine as far as I have tested.

Two minor (as in small) bugs : restarts when turning off if charging and when using PIN and turning on or rebooting the phone has to turn off screen and back on before input is recognized. Both no big deal.

• Bruno says:

Same issue here: “restarts when turning off if charging”

• AlbertoDR says:

yeah +1
        same here.. with carbon mod too
        wiped to factory but nothing changed. I had to try few times before unlock the phone
        anyone knows how to solve?

• Heinrich says:

Yepp, I’ve been experiening that PIN issue for several weeks now.

• PaBLo.M says:

same here, but using pattern screen lock. most of the times works fine, but some times it doesn’t recognice input so i have to turn screen off/on

• Dekkerm says:

Using the Phone for a while now. Everything I have tried so far works. The batterylife wasn’t bad before but now it seems a little better. In standby mode (Wifi, 3G and screen off) I get 0,5% drain per hour, with light use I get 1,5% drain per hour and with normal use 3% drain per hour.

Not bad at all πŸ™‚

• Habiel pistorious says:

Please on omni

• tiago says:

hum.. my battery life was doing fine on previous releases

• weduscyber says:

same issue, bugs icon colors when using Google Play Store 4.8.19 and normal on Google Play Store 4.6.17
    Please Fix it

• MoisΓ©s says:

Please fix 10.2 with this

• Is there any development on NFC support at all or getting NFC work on this kitkat release it would be cool to have this feature on the gt-i9180n I have no clock freezing or problems with battery draining at and you may have notice some people already not even having this problem but some do because did not wipe cache/dalvik at all.

• Andhy says:

Please fix it!

• jhonny says:

Pleeeeeeeeaaase! Fix the netflix issue!!!!!!!!!!

I cant watch my movies and tv series!!! :((

1018 error

• Marco says:

NFC support? there is a relase with NFC? Thanks for answer

• Belphegory says:

Is anyone noticing the status bar on the top disappearing now after this update? You have to swipe down or go into settings, then it only comes down……this is most annoying!

I reply on my status bar to know my wifi\battery\3G status at all times….I don’t want to swipe down every time now to see it…

How can I change this??

Otherwise good work guys!

• WhiteWolfSix says:

Sorry, I can’t confirm your problem. Try to do a full wipe (factory reset) and re-install ROM again.

• enalehai says:

Hi, maybe you need to disable the large screen mode from the settings or maybe you can found it in other part of the status bar

ps: sorry for my english ^^

• Jose says:

Did you check the box that says Extended Desktop? I think its under Interface options.

• Gianca says:

Everybody asking for NFC!!!! but no answer at all….
    PLEASE let us know!!!

• Guest says:

This was answered a couple of times. The will never be NFC support, because Samsungs does not provide NFC source code.

• KingGehl says:

This question has been asked maybe one million times and was answered almost same as often! There is NO NFC support! Please, do some research before (!!!) asking the same thing again and again, itΒ΄s very anoying.

• saygone says:

It was already replied some time ago….

• Matze says:

the play store the pictures are displayed with graphic errors

• TDS says:

Seems that clock freeze ist still there πŸ™ After 30min to 3 hours the clock is freezing… Please look at XDA. Maybe this change solve this?

• Umut D. says:

ROM installed but when I reset the phone wants me PIN lock. Please could you help?

• Davod says:

Clock freeze here πŸ™‚ thanks .. i will do a full wipe factory reset and install it all over again. i guess that installing the rom by (upgrading) is causing some problems to me..

• exe0 says:

Thanks! This is my first time installing cyanogenmod and it worked perfectly.

I just have one observation regarding the google calendar app sync:

After installing Google apps (4.4.x full from here: http://get.novafusion.pl/?id=581). There was no option to sync google calendar under Accounts->Google->[email protected], i.e. calendar was missing from the list of stuff to sync. The calendar app also got stuck when loading my list of calendars.

After rebooting my phone a few times it still did not work and removing my google account and adding it again also dit not work.

Finally I removed my google account AND restarted my phone. On the next boot I got a message which read something like “updating your system”. After adding my google account again after this reboot fixed the sync issue.

tldr: If your calendar doesn’t work, remove your google account, restart the phone and add the account again. It should work then.

• Pman4Pman says:

I am running 20140512 version and after a complete discharge/recharge cycle…my battery life is improved…Now phone life is about 2 days with lite usage, some messages, some chat, some hour music listening, 3g is off when i dont need it and also wifi turned on only one-two times a day. I am very happy now …not only the battery !!

• Belphegory says:

Never mind…it turned out to be a setting on my Nova Launcher that somehow got turned on during the update that toggles autohide status bar.
    All sorted now.

• Flubberdish says:

This mod is awesome! Great work guys! only bug I have come across is when I want to shut down it simply restarts…

• mario says:

that rom is what i would call ” stable” all works fine. and for all the fans with clock freeze, i can tell you, that you should not use any battery saver or taskkiller tools

• suhi SLO says:

All is well except when I play a game no matter how much battery I have, it shuts down after 10 some minutes. No warning.

• Bill says:

running 20140529 it fixed the battery drain
    but i notice i still get an issue with battery when charging sometimes I charge and it will stop at 38% or sometimes 78%
    Any help is much appreciated surprised nobody else has this issue

• jasveer says:

Ok google feature has been removed from the system