May 30th, 2014

New release (20140530) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free πŸ˜‰

• stability fixes were the only things I did today, but I think it’s worth my time πŸ˜‰

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors πŸ˜‰

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free πŸ˜‰

• Arren Dilay says:

Hi, i flashed this rom using TWRP 2.7 and it keeps my phone battery hot, and draining it quickly, i used full gapps from the download page, and i also clean install everything, from stock rom by the way. and it quiet laggy, specially exiting menu to home button. anyway my main issue is battery drains so fast, im i doing something wrong? i turned everything off, still the same, on standby i get 2% loss in 8hrs but when i turn it on i loss 1% every minutes and it gets too hot. do i need to install some apps? or configuration

• LoL says:

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Great Job πŸ˜€

• Beyond Birthday says:

Excellent , Very Impressive , Thanks πŸ™‚

• Pablo says:

In the yesterday version The Yahoo Weather App did not work for me… I will try with this.

• Hi, I’m new to the roms and would like to know if is possible to upgrade to a new version of CyanogenMod from a cell that has cyanogenmod, ie upgrade to a new version without flash it

• boss says:

On yestrday relase battery is awesome πŸ™‚

• Chokurei says:

Is this release better than the release from yesterday??Please answer!

• hasseos says:

Whats the issue with twitch/youtube streams?

• MT RaZx says:

Please fix Twitch

• hijacker says:

On the bottom of the page we see this note: “Note: Software here is fully compatible with i8190, i8190L and i8190N.”
    Well, I correctly flashed a i8190L with lastest cyanogenmod kitkat, and now my capacitive buttons aren’t working and the phone restarts itself all the time…
    What should I do now? Why is this note saying that the software is fully compatible with the “L” version if it is not?
    πŸ™

• omri_21 says:

What about button’s backlight?

• Piero Ulloa says:

Much reboots, such release. (trying to lear Doge)
    I had two reboots today and I think that stability fixes are worth downloading!(human)

• logistik says:

you’ve really killed PAC-man

• Joh. van der Vlist says:

No Live video streams from the Dutch app NPO Does somebody else has the same problem. Also the live dutch NOS app. Is it an overall live video stream faillure?

• hasseos says:

Streams does not work at all. Doesnt work for twitch neither youtube, i guess they are not an app problem but it is the rom cause s friend using stock rom can watch youtube streams

• Joh. van der Vlist says:

Thanks for your answer. I’m glad to know i ‘ am not the only one with the problem. But also sad to know this is a bug. So Í i returned to the stockrom. Hoping the problem gets solved.

• Dekkerm says:

On my S3mini both NPO and YouTube works. To find out what is causing the malfunction you should really do a clean install and then try Youtube/NPO etc to see if it is the ROM. If it works then install the apps you’re used to one by one and test after each installation to see where things go wrong.

• Cypek27 says:

Thank you much for stability fixes!, it’s most important thing in custom roms πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

• When NFC coming to s3 mini

• Android Prototype says:

Novafusion team plz fix systemUI crash, it crash everytime

• Aberoth says:

I just updated from the 20140519 release, is awesome the diference between these two, the only thing that is not working anymore in my i8190 is the injustice:gods among us app for anything else is great.

• andhy says:

play store glitch man……………………..

• Lucas says:

Hi guys

how can I get a german autocorrection? Writing on this OS sucks big times cause it is so much slower πŸ™
    Thanks very much

• yooseph says:

May I excepct something if I donate?

• NFC nfc nfc please get it working plz

• naveen says:

this is really buggy so restored my stock ROM
    below are the bugs i found
    -touch key light remains on when new message arrives
    -when new msg arrives no proper notification sometimes it vibrates and some times it doesn’t (in vibration mode) ans sometimes in general mode screen light will not glow and no ringtone at all for msg and for calls
    -call UI is very slow
    -WiFi Direct doesn’t work at all
    -Screen cast doesn’t work
    -main Problem is battery gets heated up and it lasts only for 8 to 10hr in normal use when in 100% charge
    -in developer options when you check any option then it will hang , we need to remove battery to switch off and factoty reset it again
    stock Samsung ROM has many features than this like gallery casting , video casting, music casting and DLNA
    and many other features , his custom ROM doesn’t have anything except android version 4.4.2 ROFL

• Jhony says:

sorry for my noobness, but what is cpu sleep mode and how can i turn it on?

• Marco says:

in the status bar clock, the numbre 4 doesent appear!!

• Cynthia says:

Hey, have anybody problems with uploading vΓ­deos to instagram? Please help. since i use cyanogenmod 11 i can’t do that. Am i the only one?

• Mohannad says:

Does the upgrade between version wipe all the data from the phone?