June 23rd, 2014
RELEASE for Ace II

New release (20140623) of CM11.0 for Ace II is available!

Flashable with any recovery!

If you’re updating from other CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• it’s 4.4.4 guys!
  • all other changes as for last S3 Mini releases (only f2fs is still under development)

• Bluetooth with A2DP
  • external storage with exFAT support

Thanks for help from TeamCanjica.

• mrblackcore says:

First I want to say – thanks for your work I really love it!
    Now I do have some issues with this rom. First when I add shortcuts to my launcher they disappear after reboot. Second my themes are not working.. when I add new theme to the launcher, the phone stops working or the launcher stops working. And last I want to ask if this rom allows me to connect my phone to my tv via hdma without hdma adapter?
    Thank you.

• How is it work ? 😀

• Odethrnico says:

Swap storage doesn’t work. I tried by novathor setting.

• bluespy says:

Works great, so far. Been testing it on two phones and it feels smooth. One little thing though, after installation, application stored in memory card (link2sd) are gone.

Other than that, great work guys 😀

• wilkurosaki says:

please help me,how to use 3g only setting?

• Ca¡rlos T says:

Change Sd don´t work 😀

• Jim says:

Thanks :*

• Aeon_it says:

I can’t move the app to sd from the phone (and I’ve lost every app that was insatalled on the sd)

• omo says:

nice job the battery life is strong, but USB device not recognize

• r says:

hi, maclaw and team…

any chance to release 4.4.4 for galaxy ace/gio???

and its possible so, how much time???

• Carlos says:

Change in the internal memory with the Sd card does not work, I go back to the previous version, it further gives problems with the link applications. The previous version worked perfect. When I fix these minor faults will update again.

• Johnny says:

Swap storages doesn’t work and app move to sd card i can’t find.

• dasmehta says:

Button “Move to SD card” disappeared, but write to SD card works fine (camera and etc)

• Bence says:

I think, the next rom will be S Advance. 😉 please!

• Leo says:

“it’s 4.4.4 guys!” – Was using it a week ago….

• Alessandro says:

SDcard0 doesn’t work. Please fix

• manvir says:

thanks maclaw….!!!!! need some fixs but thankq for the update…

i want to help u with ur work. If i could be of any assitance, plzz let me know..

O:)

• Paulo says:

I saw the phone restart at least four times during the day, unless I was using …

• when install gapps 4.4.4 “insufficient storage available” =\

• Nostral says:

I can’t use wifi direct can’t rename device and can’t find other device

• jirka81 says:

Great job!
    And do you plan NFC support for Galaxy Ace II model I8160P?
    This is the last thing I’m missing

• Tomek says:

So, recommended?

• levent says:

Please fix swap problem

• Alessandro says:

Please fix everything. This version has caused several problem to my ace 2. The best version for this phone is 4.4.3. Fix 4.4.4

• Alessandro says:

Impossible install GoogleApps – Google Stock because there isn’t enough memory in /system. Fix please

• kutlay says:

tried yesterday night, trouble with launcher app. also google launcher has gone. i had to go back 4.4.3 yet google launcher is missing!

• Logis says:

Great work! I’ve not installed 4.4.4 yet because of the problems reported by others but I’ve been using the previous versions without any issues 🙂 . For those having problems installing Google Apps because of lack of space you need to format the /system partition before installing the ROM and then the new GApps. I had this exact problem when installing the last 4.4.3 version.

• Physs says:

Everytime I shut down the phone while connected to PC via USB cable or to adapter, it restarts automatically.

Also, I tried to reboot into recovery from the power menu. After the phone shut down, it did not reboot into recovery. It showed the Samsung S3 mini screen and then the screen turned black again. Trying start the system normally or booting into recovery using the Vol., Home and Power button had the same result; nothing.
    After a while I found out that I was able to boot into download mode, so I reinstalled CWM using Odin. I did a factory reset and wipe and reinstalled KitKat. I’m wondering what I did wrong when I tried to reboot into recovery.

• Runs smoothly on my Ace II, responsive, lower battery consumption (I’m getting almost about an extra hour). No random reboots or lock-ups.

For me, most stable release to the date.
    Sire, I salute you.

• Lars says:

Google Calendar does not sync at all?

• Kostas says:

Can you support Galaxy Ace 3 LTE? Sorry for posting it here

• Darklez says:

Do I need to update GApps also with the OS? (sorry im still a begginer to this things)
    Also how can I fix the problem with the tee folder after I update it says there is no SIM card connected (using GT-1860L)

• Piotr says:

Wi-Fi Direct rename function doesn’t work:/ During install apps forom Google Play there is a message that device has insufficient memory sapce. After calling someone and ending of call some apps that exists hidden in phone memory are starting and going to top of home screen. If you could, please fix it:)

• Alessandro says:

Helpp! 4.4.4 doesn’t work. I can’t move app to sd. Please fix soon

• tya says:

4.4.4. Can’t move to sd card. Please,fixed it.