July 7th, 2014

New release (20140707) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• Calculator app bugfixes
  • battery stats should be more accurate right now

• full f2fs support – the best filesystem for Android (tutorial here!)

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors ;-)

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• Fethat says:

What about battery life?

• Android Prototype says:

Where milestone release…….?

• Felipe Raposo says:

Just for curiosity. Why do we use Kernel 3.0.11 instead of 3.4.*? Is there a reason why we don’t have the kernel updated?

• jonnathan venancio says:

good day!

I would like to inform you that my galaxy S3 mini is not running netflix with the most updated rom a playback error, the error code 1080

excuse me for the mistakes they’ve used google, since I do not speak English

• What about the clock? has the freeze bug been fixed?

Thank you.

• Mike says:

I almost bricked my phone trying to install this… Lol not realizing that this rom was only for GT-I8190 S3 mini, I have the GT-I8200 which I found out the hard way.

Your site is awesome and you’re doing great things. Could you please release a rom for the GT-I8200. Would really appreciate it.

• Orgler says:

Yes, I’d also highly appreciate this. Realized to late that there are two entirely different s3 mini available :-(

Regards
      Johannes

• Márcio says:

what happens if i change the kernel? i have 3.0.101. i should change the kernel?

• Jo says:

I installed about 2 hours ago. Since then:
    - Reboot while performing Titanium-backup
    - Crashing SystemUI
    - 3 more random reboots (last reboot took about 10 minutes)

Still crashes applications with streaming video and H/W+ Straming video applications do work on CM10.2, but not on CM11…

Please more stable release.

• Jo says:

I don’t know what was going on with battery life, but I’m sure you should take another look in what’s happening…

I recharged yesterday after flashing this release, I hardly used my phone, and this morning: Battery almost empty. During night, phone was most of the time in deep sleep (and 15 minutes or something like that with processor on 200MHz) with screen off. Battery went from 56% to 11%. No idea what happened. Maybe it was rebooting all the time???

• savi says:

Shutdown charging problems, clock freezes timeout.. no solution.

• Pou says:

proszę wydajcie nową wersje dla ACE2 nawet bez wsparcia f2fs. please, please, please :)

• Klaus says:

While I do find your work extraordinary, and I like my device the better with your rom, you might consider removing SELinux as a “feature”, as you don’t activate it… I would love to have SELinux activated

• roberto12cr says:

“Insufficient storage space available in System partition. You Want to use a smaller gapps

You need 87548 kb syste free space.
    You only have 34604 kb available.”

I cant install Gapps

• Weverton Pires says:

Still having problems with the battery

• David says:

Thank you ! :)

• azeiteiro says:

Hi,

First of all thank you for your awesome work, it’s really great.

There’s a bug that I have for a long time: I open SpiritFM and listen some radio, everything works fine. After that I shut the app down and there’s no media audio anymore, in the speaker or in the calls, the only solution is to reboot the phone.

Can you fix this or it’s complicated?

Ah and I had the clock freeze again (twice) with the last realeses.

Keep up the good work, thanks again ;)

• Enrique says:

Hello. My phone stuck in CWM recovery after i install this ROM.

• Android Prototype says:

You must install TWRP Novafusion recovery, bcoz evryone instaall this rom, system partition will change to F2fs, and CWM recovery doesn’t support F2FS filesystem

• Hamza says:

Try to solve this problem :
    No orientation censor in your device.
    Thank you.

• Hello, my phone is stuck in CWM recovery after I installed this ROM. I saw this on website, “If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version or migrating from Oliver’s CM, you don’t have to perform a wipe!”. So, I didn’t perform a wipe & I just installed Cyanogenmod 11. After that, my phone stuck in CWM recovery. It can’t boot. I have tried to restore the backup & Install the old ROM. But my phone still can’t boot. Sorry for bad English

• Android Prototype says:

• bogdan8190 says:

When you should make CM11S?

• Hi. I Have only rooted and updated my phone once to CM11 ver.20140120. I am having some random boot issues as well as sudden battery drains. If I update to a more recent ver., do I still need to do a backup? I can see that I don’t need to do a wipe.

• dennis says:

backups never hurt :)

you need to wipe cache and dalvik, but you don’t need to wipe data if you use TWRP. make sure you have the latest version of TWRP.
      If you want to use f2fs for all partitions (see tutorials), you need to do a backup and full wipe.

• João says:

Am I the only one here having problems with instagram? I can’t post any video, it gets stuck on cover selection menu.. Is there any fix to this problem? Thanks for your time.

• Hamza says:

Clock freezes try to solve this.
    Thank you!

• Aderson says:

Yeah, Netflix is still an issue. No thoughts on that?

One more thing; I’m not sure whether this is the proper place to ask such thing, but:

Facebook sync seems to have been disabled in CM (contacts, events, etc.)

Contact synching is not such a big loss. In fact, it actually makes the contact list cleaner. The problem is, I haven’t been able to sync Facebook events to Google Agenda. Some online tutorials mention downloading a file from Facebook and adding it to Google Agenda, but it only adds the events which existed at the time the file was downloaded. Even after doing some search, I simply haven’t been able to do it.

Any suggestions would be mostly welcome. Thank you!

• Mohamed Said says:

“android.process.acore” has stoped working after flashing the release & the led buttons not responding !!

• jeffrey says:

La cpu no baja del 1ghz en modo interactivo

• cobolmx says:

The only problem i found so far is no audio on headphones

• Weverton Pires says:

The problem I mentioned yesterday about the battery seems is resolved, however, there was freezing on the clock. Sorry for the english

• savi says:

Wonderful, this rom all probles solves.. thank you, maclaw..

• VM says:

Can’t use this version. Flashed it, wiped cache and did factory reset and the moment, a gui appears, the “theme provider has stopped”. Same Problem occured without the wipes. The error message come back all the time, so you can’t do anything. :(

• Jota Mariano says:

Having Issues with Netflix/Twitch, anyone else?
    Would be great if fixed :D

• stef says:

me too i’m in the waiting list for a 8200 version!!!!!

• I can’t install GAPPS!! “Insufficient storage space available…”. I’ve tried with “pa_gapps-modular-micro-4.4.4-20140629-signed”… Someone can help, please!!! :)

• Wim says:

Please create a rom for GT-i8200N.

• jcm159 says:

I have the same problem with Insufficient storage space!! Thanks but I need some help about that!