July 11th, 2014

New release (20140711) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• MMS receiving improvements
  • f2fs update

• full f2fs support – the best filesystem for Android (tutorial here!)

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors ;-)

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• Binu Abraham says:

Change logs are looks smal but these small fixers make rom more stable … Sign of stable release . Thank you M&M

• AdamKomang says:

yes it is! I hope the stable release coming very soon!

• Yoniverh says:

they didn’t fix anything :) same crap as always

• Land Cruiser says:

Try SlimRom 4.4.4, that`s ok. Camera works, no crashes, battery lasts 3 days. Even alarm clock works. Thanks, Novafusion.

• Edinson says:

3 days? Do you use the tlf?

• RGoldBR says:

+1, for sure, i’ve tried lots of CM, Carbon, Omni and Slim dailies. Slim is the most stable and reliable, and less battery hungry than the others.

PS: running LUBANE1, for radio stability.

• Razhor54 says:

Yo regreso a stock de valores, hasta que haya una versión Milestone sin tantos errors cambiaré a la Rom de CyanogenMod 11 :)

• Angel says:

Cuales errores? si esta es la que menos tiene de todas las custom roms

• Greatrol says:

Disculpa, me quede en la versión 4.4.2 del 20140316, me esta fallando mucho la señal por lo cual queria actualizarlo pero veo que ya es ahora la 4.4.4., mi preguntas son:

Se instala esta actualización de la misma manera o se tiene que hacer añgo especial para cambiar de 4.4.2 a 4.4.4?

Como se encuentra esta rom, a mejorado o empeorado?

Agradezco de antemano su apoyo

Sorry, I stay in version 4.4.2 of 20,140,316, is failing me much signal so wanted to upgrade but I see now that it is 4.4.4, my questions are:

This update is installed the same way or have to make special Ango to change 4.4.2 to 4.4.4?

As this rom is to better or worse?

Thank you in advance for your support

• Fex says:

I find it very disrespectful to call someone else’s work “crap”. Specially when it’s something they do for free and decide to share it with us.

It’s very easy to bash someone’s effort while you don’t contribute at all, isn’t it?

If you use this rom and like it you should be thankful to the developer, if you don’t then you are free to try other roms. No need to criticize other people’s effort.

• bigD says:

look boy if yoi dont like the rom go back to stock, noones forcing you to use it. all cm updates improve stability, the rom os really stable now thats why changelog is small, small like your brain for calling someone elses worl crap.

• Hamza says:

We are waiting Android L ^^

• Maris says:

It hasn’t been released yet. It’s only a developer preview. Go the the CM website to read more on when CM based on L will be released.

• Bohdan says:

Can you make a kernel that support swap?

• Bohdan says:

For ram expander?

• Android L is more like develoment preview, i don’t think is necesary or usefull.

• ozzy says:

Nice update
    Antutu say storage 719->625

• Yoniverh says:

so what’s improved with f2fs?

• Because when I install gapps in recovery says insufficient memory? Have tried the micro, mini and any mini works says it still needs to 8kb work. My phone is the mini s3

• FrankBR says:

camera rec still problematic. Please fix. Thanks

• Cypek27 says:

Thanks novafusion for that zajebisty CM rom. We are waiting na milestone wydanie. :>

• Elias says:

after update release need to wipe chace and dalvik? or reboot only?

• Wildan says:

when will you give ace2 user a new update?

• mario says:

yes. everytime you update. wipe cache and dalvik.
    there is also an new google-apps version.

novateam. is it possible to write more info in the changelog? it say´s nothing for me^^

• AbdullahSERT says:

Formerly phone was charge-play. Now the phone is plugged in charging is running out of charge.

• Juber says:

updating gapps…

• Is it stable? Everything working, good battery consumption, etc?
    I’m still on 26/07, I don’t like to update every day as I always do a clean install.

• Gonzalo Fernández says:

If I charge the phone while it is turned off, the charging animation freezes and I have no idea what the charge level is up to. Please fix it !

• Angel says:

Si bajo el archivo de ODIN y lo flasheo siendo yo ROOT no se puede dañar?? pregunto por que he sabido que tiene mejor resultado si se es flasheada la rom

• Angel says:

via ODIN por supuesto

• zap2675 says:

Instala el TWRP más reciente (está en el área de Downloads) y baja el archivo de la ROM para recovery. Has reboot a modo recovery, has un backup complet primero y luego flasheas la ROM desde ahí. Caso tengas cualquier problema puedes flashear de vuelta la versión anterior de la ROM (si funcionaba bien), restaura el backup que hiciste y vuelve al estado anterior.

• Carlos says:

No dañaras nada angel, solo debes tener los driver usb. Lo unico es que esto te sube el contador de flasheos del movil, para llevarlo a “0″ usa triangle away

• Drew Wesley says:

This release is the slurpee edition. :P

• Hamza says:

Trebuchet … ?! Please give us the choice to choose pur favorite launcher I like trebuchet and I hate google now launcher due to bugs.

• Diego says:

Clock freeze is back. In the 20140709 release it wasn’t present.
    Please fix.

Great work nova team!

• zwieratko says:

can i use this rom (lot of thanks for great job ) for Samsung Galaxy S III Mini VE (i8200) ?

• andhika says:

Please ace 2

• Minet says:

I never had a problem with freezing the clock

• habiel kaballs says:

Novafusion what can we do for Palestine

• RGoldBR says:

Teach the kids to use keyboards instead of machine guns and grenades. To think about the future, instead of fabricating future “martyrs” — that should be a good start.

Salam Aleikum.

• WhiteWolfSix says:

I can say, this is a really good release. The battery is incredibly good as well as smoothness of the system.

• Carlos says:

Intente actualizar las gaapps a la 4.4.4 y al instalarlas me genero un error de paquete invalido en whatsaap y el teclado se detuvo, borre todo y volvi a instalar y seguia con el error en el teclado. En mi movil solo funcionan bien usando dalvik, con art me genera error el teclado. Whatsapp tambien da error pero al borrar los datos y reiniciar el movil, se instala nuevamente y ya no falla. Me quedo con gaapps 4.4.3 .

Con dalvik antutu me da 11.095 y art ya se esta acercando con 10.430

• AlbertoDR says:

You’re wrong.. The last update of the gapps – the normal pack- overwrite some stock apps as the launcher..
    You have to download another pack of the gapps next time
    Or at least read better before downloading something

• Carlos says:

Gaapps I download this page as it says, the app delivered as coming from google, without touching anything. The changes are logical because sustiyuye STOCK/AOSP options for those of google when moving to the 4.4.x version as is the integration of google now as native launcher, and as trebuchet launcher of CyanogenMod.

When I say that has nothing to do with the gaapps with the rom is because (further understand) these two launcher should appear on the home page, as the rom come to support those launchers.

I do not use either because I do not like and are not very configurable, so I’m not bothered by it.

This error is common when moving from one rom to another for recovery, it seems that there’s any other roms that generates these errors. My past me.

Using google translator.

• DuckDuck says:

There are some serious problems on my fhone with the last two builds.

One, service signal is completely gone (Dutch), i need to revert to my stock rom and rebuild the NV in service mode to make my network working again.

Build: 20140708 is the last working build.

• Manu says:

1 GHz bug after using wifi.

Correct this bug or remove the ‘no 1GHz bug’ statement please!

• Alisson says:

I don’t know what happened but after this update my internet connection became good again… But… MUCH BETTER!!! I don’t know what you guys made but since yesterday i’m having full 3G/4G connection without lose signal and maximum speed, I just broke the daily download traffic but i’m still using it at full speed! THANK YOU NovaFusion! :D :D :D

But i’m so afraid to update to a new version… Can my network problems get back? May I keep using this version? What you guys suggest?

The only problem is… Where is the SIM card app? o.O (SIM Toolkit) It is installed but i’m not finding it on apps pages… It was removed?

• Real_KinG says:

Notifcation Sound Not working .

Please Fix.
    Its worked wll on Previous releases !

• Aderson says:

Netflix?

• Daniel Muñoz says:

Hi, do you guys know why when I root my phone (GT-I8190L) the physical keys next to the home button become useless, they stop working, the light is even gone…? I found a way to use the virtual keys, but it’s not the same.

• mkxmx says:

Battery dies really fast on this release!

• speeeewa says:

still clock freezes :/
    in any version 4.4.x

• Hero Akbar says:

offline charging please :(

• CBorchez says:

1GHZ BUG IS BACK, THATS WHY BATTERY SUCKS OFF IN 8HS

• Saurabh says:

My data is not showing LTE now, only 2G and 3G… internet speed has become slow. Rom 12 july

• Arshak says:

Will be any updates for gio ?)

• Karim says: