July 13th, 2014

New release (20140713) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• SystemUI: ability to move clock to center on statusbar
  • audio playback improvements

• full f2fs support – the best filesystem for Android (tutorial here!)

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors ;-)

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• djohny says:

cmon bitc**************** i want carbon!

• Yusuf says:

interesting (:

• Randall says:

How can I increase the battery life? I would like to continue using this ROM, but, whis this I only have around 6 hours of battery

(I am not using gaaps. Using other ROM, I can use muy cellphone around 1 1/2 days)

Thanks!

• Binu Abraham says:

Youtube HQ is the bug to be fixed next

• Greatrol says:

Sorry, I stay in version 4.4.2 of 20,140,316, is failing me much signal so wanted to upgrade but I see now that it is 4.4.4, my questions are:

This update is installed the same way or have to make special Ango to change 4.4.2 to 4.4.4?

As this rom is to better or worse?
    I recommend another rom and as such must be installed rom?

Thank you in advance for your support

• Ran says:

I’ve been with the 4.4.4 (20140709) and is really impressive. No issues for me. I did fresh installation from a stock.

• Alonso Morales says:

Your signal problems could be due to the baseband, check if you have the most recent one http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2526831

• Yoniverh says:

why do you go back to a damn old release it?? Signal drops has nothing to do with the rom

• T3seR says:

Another’s ROM need wipe, if you update this you don’t need perform that

The 4.4(3).4 is better (4.4.4 is a update of security of 4.4.3). If u have the TWRP you just need update it and install the new version normally of ROM. Make this:

1 Download NEW TWRP on download Page
      2 Download The ROM 4.4.4
      3 Pass the ROM and the TWRP zips, don’t extract, on internal memory.
      4 Turn off the phone and turn on on recovery mode (hold vol up and home at on key for that)
      5 Go go Install > Select the TWRP zip and scroll to flash, before end press the home key on screm, go to reboot and reboot to recovey.
      6 Now the TWRP is updated, you go to install > Select the ZIP of ROM anf flash it. before, press on clear cache and dalvik, before back and reboot.

Note: If your Googles App’s disappear download GAPP’s and flash it.

• Mateo says:

Tengo un problema desde la 4.4.3
    A veces se apaga la pantalla y no se prende, ni apretando el boton de desbloqueo, y con el home tampoco y termino reiniciando… Y a veces lo estoy usando, se apaga la pantalla, se prende enseguida y me aparece la pantalla de desbloqueo…
    Y despues otro de los problemas es que cuando reinicio, cuando se vuelve a iniciar tiene 10% de bateria menos….

Alguien le pasa algo similar?
    Muchas gracias.

• FrankBR says:

cam rec is ok now, no FCs? I had to return for 20140629 for now. Thanks

• Gary says:

It would be awesome if you could get OTA updates to work!

• tanous91 says:

how move clock to center ?

• S3mini PL says:

Panowie M&M
    Czapki z głów!! Po pół roku cięcia, lagów, spowolnień, błędów systemu i w końcu moje S3 mini śmiga jak topowy sprzęt – szybko, płynnie, bez crash’ów!!! Proszę nie zmieniajcie tego, ale ulepszenia jak najbardziej mile widzialne :)
    Bardzo dziękuję za ten release :)

• mario says:

youtube is not cm stuff^^

• Abidin says:

Where is the AOSP???

• Yusuf says:

I just try to answer question from dyna.

• * The layout of the buttons on the dialing screen is bad after installing updates from the recovery.
    * The battery lasts a very, very, very short.
    * The device loses signal frequently and need to restart to reconnect to the network.
    * Please enable some option to increase the resolution of contact pictures.
    * The “Search phone” option is disabled after installing updates from the recovery… how do I enable it again?
    * Please enable any option to lock the desktop icons to not move or delete icons accidentally and renaming icons on the desktops.
    * Some Apps (Like GO Backup & Restore) not recognize the external memory card.

• dom says:

the external memory problem may be because of kit kat

• T3seR says:

Firts, The I don’t have problem whith dialler because I use an theme.

I have the same problem whith battery, for solve I enable the dev mode and in performace I change the govenator to on demand.

+1 for lose of signal on 3G

+1 for resolution of resolution.

If u used the Treebutch, press the square aside of key home on the desktop. holt the tree balls and push to top, one menu will appears, turn on Search Phone.

+1 to lockscream, but this is not native on android.

In android 4.4.4 the security is different than another versions, normally the app acess only your folders on external SD. U just need an app to fix the permision.

• Fex says:

About your points 2 and 3, try changing baseband as an earlier posts suggests. You may get better network stability and that helps battery.

Send my regards to James Rodriguez ;)

• dlamalice says:

In this release, Camera is craching after recording video !

• Ayrat says:

How to move clock to center?

• Ignacio Martino says:

Center clock? Fake.

• Yoniverh says:

you can do it with xposed, but you could do that before so i don’t know why the changelog says that.

• Luis Fernán says:

How can I move the clock?

• Hugo says:

The durability of the battery is a shit With all the true. Please do something About That because the rom is good but these are very important issues. Please!!! But thank you for all.

• Philip says:

Please help me… When i install whatsapp it says PACKAGE FILE IS INVALID…

• Alisson says:

Where is the carrier SIM card app? (SIM Toolkit), the one to download carrier configurations of internet, news, voice mailbox…
    It is installed on Aplications options on Configurations but i’m not finding it on apps pages… It was removed? Or hide?

• Calypso says:

Quick question – I just installed CM11 20140709 and Google Apps package few days ago. In case I want to upgrade to the new build, what do I have to do? Just flash the new ROM via Odin and that’s it, or do I have to do the full backup, upgrade, full restore?

• xiao ming says:

thank you very much but I can’t charge after shutdown(我不可以在关机后充电)

• With this version there are no reboots? that problems exist/ ¿Con está versión ya no hay reinicios? que problemas existen

• Yoniverh says:

i don’t know why everybody is crying about their battery. i get through a whole day with 30% left

• Jo says:

Because we don’t get through the day with 30% left :)
      To give another example.
      100% -> 4% 13 hours
      From which screen was on for 3,5 hours in total,
      CPU in use for 5,5 hours in total,
      I have been watching video for 0,6 hours,
      Phone was in deep sleep for 7,5 hours (wifi off/airplane mode/governer:conservative)

Yesterday evening battery was dropping from 79% to 73% only in a few minutes, while in deep sleep, screen off, sync off, not connected to any network. That’s weird behaviour. I still think it’s because it’s showing the wrong battery percentage and not because it’s really consuming anything special, but how am I supposed to check that out?

• Julio says:

hey there you can go and look in the PlayStore for this apk, ( BatteryCalibration ), after you download it, you must to have your phone at 100% of charge, then you use this app, and you will have your battery level calibrated.

• txemafocus says:

A mi también la batería me dura unas 44 horas y a veces mas ningún problema con ese tema y mi batería tiene 8 meses.

• Peter says:

Calendar stops working in 11.0 after installing Google apps. CalendarProvider.apk is missing i believe.

• Jo says:

When you install Google apps, aosp calendar is replaced by Google Calendar. This is implemented by Gapps.

Last release of Google apps indeed had one more bug so a lot went terribly wrong (in some cases), which removed Google Calendar and aosp calendar. I ‘fixed’ it by installing Google Calendar again from Play Store.

Follow these instructions if you don’t want Gapps to install Google Calendar, if you want to keep on using aosp calendar.

• Manolis says:

Hello there i attempt to installl CM 11 on my cell.I m getting a weird message on the startup .Unfortunately themes provider has stopped.Doe anybody kknows what the heck is this?

• Karim says:

anybody has this problem with wi-fi direct like i do?
    it does not function at all..

• please restores the loading animation when the phone is in offline charging (power off).. Thanks NovaFusion

• Álex López says:

Please include WIFI DIRECT!!! =D

• FoReNeo says:

SlimKat 6.4!!! plz

• Tome Petrovski says:

PLEASE HELP!
    i have recently flashed a kernel LUBANE2 which is for gt-i8190N model and im stuck on the Samsung logo and can’t get in recovery mode… The thing is that my phone is gt-8190 and i flashed a kernel for the N model.. So now i cannot boot my phone or go into recovery mode, but i can go to download mode but i have no idea what to do to fix this problem! PLEASE help…

• jaime says:

does twitch.tv or vortex work? If i doesn’t work is there a fix? Thanks…

• xiao ming says:

I can’t charge off

• Voice one says:

Spirit FM works for my S3 Mini, and it gets signal even without the earphone connected. Pls. send your email if you want the apk.

• goncalo says:

I´m having some problems:
    – phone reboots frequently when I use apps like Instagram/Facebook;
    – Battery is crazy = sometimes the percentage is like 75%, then the phone reboots, and when it turns on again the percentage is 5%.

I really don´t understand. Is this a bug from the ROM, a bad install or my battery is dead?

Thanks

• txemafocus says:

CUANTO TIEMPO TIENE TU BATERIA? DE LA ROM NO ES.

• Lefl says:

Battery is dead, i would say. but rom eats up battery alot too
      but in this case battery is dead i had the same problem

• julio says:

people, the problem It is from the last realases con friday muy batery last like 2 hours no more so I changed the OS to the stock ROM justo to make sure It whasnt the battery, anf It worked fine, then I flashed INE of the old CM 11 ROM the one from june the 29th and is working really good no bugs and the battery is long as usual.give It a try and ley me know

Sorry forma muy english

• leyyyyyyy says:

Heyy? how to screen capture in this cm 11

• Alisson says:

Clock bug is back x(

• Voice one says:

FM works for me.

• robert17 says:

In cm 11 can set the clock in the central part of the notification bar without module Xposed. Just go to settings and change the notification bar clock styles to center. I would ask only for crack this option. Clock style – Położenie Zegara and center – pośrodku  and hidden – Ukryty and default – Klasycznie. . Many thanks for all M & M. My phone got a new life!

• rampa says:

I can’t attach documents in mail. Just image and video. But PDF eg. isn’t possible