July 15th, 2014

New release (20140715) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• fixed torch delay after a boot
  • resolved audio issues

• full f2fs support – the best filesystem for Android (tutorial here!)

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors ;-)

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• Cirilo Rocha says:

The camera does not record EXIF information in JPEG file

• Love your Rom but the batery don’t work properly.

• ibrahim farajat says:

* youtube is not HQ
    * Camera crash too much
    everything else is fine :)

• ibrahim farajat says:

* youtube is not HQ
    * Camera crash too much
    everything else is fine :)

• Onniel Fernando says:

try google Camera…
    what about battery life?
    this release has heads up notification like carbon’s Release?

• The Rev93 says:

anyone with 1ghz bug?

• thanos says:

yes i have the 1ghz bug with slimrom and with cyanogen! i will go again to manufacture rom because the phone stays on max 8 hours with everything off and to 2g mode!!!!

• Snifer says:

CM sources are probably not being updated, since 2nd video crash bug has been fixed.

• Cirilo Rocha says:

persists

• Alisson says:

SIM Toolkit is back for me. Thank you =) Reconfiguration of network

• Cypek27 says:

I want to say something. I recommend for everybody: Novafusion S3 mini CM11 v.19.06.2014 (Milestone) – it’s rom without bugs (even f2fs is here), tested one month by me.

• elbutchos says:

Is it possible to flash stock rom with TWRP ?

• Adriano Tyler says:

Who is having trouble with battery, just put the phone in ART mode
    You can find it on developer menu

Aaaaand… I’m having problems to charge my phone offline :/

• Is there a single rom for i8190l from this developer which works without any bugs? Thinking in going back to stock rom

• Alerami says:

vibration profile serves not only mutes someone else happens to him? excuse my English xD

• Luis Mar says:

still WCDMA only. Plis

• daRookie says:

Still have a problem with charging while the mobile is switched of. (the charging animation freezes) anyone a sollution?

• dagan says:

I’ve got the same issue with the frozen charge animation when phone is off and when charging with the phone on the battery actually keeps going down but slowly. Anyone else got charge issues?

• mkxmx says:

im back to an older version, smooth as used to be!

• daRookie says:

Have a problem with charging when the telefon is switched of (the charging animation freeze) anyone a solution?

• Red Crown says:

Please! WIFI DIRECT!!! RADIO FM!!! And put a music player to organize by folders!!
    Thanks, Your work is wonderful! You make forgotten by their manufacturers terminals are updated from software! Congratulations! Sorry for my english, but I’m a student, and yet not too English!

• Zwenn says:

I am on version 11-20140706 and I just today realised that BT is not working. Other devices just can´t find my mobile. Haven´t used it before so I don´t know if it has allways been a problem. Does anyone have a solution? I really need it now!

• Alisson says:

Wooooooooow! I think it’s the first time i’ll say something about battery drain but is must necessary!
    Guys, after update my S3 MINI with this release I let the power on 100% and went to sleep… Waking up… 23%??? What is this? A energy drain virus? Wow… So strange! Please check this with urgence.

• Eşref says:

Offline Charge i’cant

• Eşref says:

power off Charge i’cant

• Michel says:

Still no connection to my fhone provider, i’m on the latest baseband and still no connectivity att all.
    When i revert to my backup everything runs again and my provider connection is back to normal.

Latest version working was 20140708

Any idea why i can’t connect to my provider anymore?

• Alisson says:

Energy over in one night after 100% charge and update to this =( Must downgrade

• Walid says:

Tanks for your great works men. And are you planning for kernel update for S3 mini to 3.4 kernel for example?

• Diego says:

Plz repair 1Ghz bug!!

• Arshak says:

What’s about Random reboots?
    On 07.13 i am getting about 15-20 reboots in a day:(

• AlbertoDR says:

I keep having a problem with extended desktop.. after a while the status bar stops working and see notifications, hour and all the other stuff become impossible

• Thomas says:

“Return” pad is not working, i have to use middle button. while re-booting, Google services stop working and it have to be reset to start working once again..

• Felipe says:

Random reboots here

• Starkus says:

When i set a theme and reboot, the app settings back to default visual (only this app) Why ?

• Festim says:

How do I download it, it says that I have to wait 2 hours for the download link

• Angel Belmont says:

De un tiempo para aca cuando menos espero se pone oscura la pantalla. Pense que se apagaba pero siguen prendiendo las luces de abajo. Intento apagarlo y no me deja y le tengo que sacar la pila. Cada vrs es mas comun este bug

• Angel Belmont says:

Y ya dejen de fregar con la bateria nuestro telefono tiene una de solo 1500 Miliamperios que querian? Mejor sugieran cosas importantes

• mkxmx says:

Es que con las ultimas versiones se acababa muy rapido, mas de lo normal. Yo tengo la version del 08 de este mes y tiene una duracion mas normal.

• dagan says:

I have a charging problem. The charging animation is frozen when the phone is off and when the phone is on it doesn’t charge. It loses battery very slowly instead. I barely manage to get it charging by using battery savers etc. Anyone else got the same issue?

• txemafocus says:

Tengo una pregunta para el equipo Nova…….por que? unas veces va la alarma despertador y otras no? ejemplo….la actualización del día 15,07,2014 no va…….en cambio en la actualización del día 11,07, 2014 si funciona perfectamente para mi es importante la alarma para trabajar creo que tendrían que probar las actualizaciones durante 24 horas antes de colgarlas en el servidor no? el problema es que entra en sueño profundo muy profundo y no es capaz de despertar a la hora de sonar la alarma y cuando cojo el movil y lo abro empieza a sonar la alarma por que e despertado el teléfono.

• The Rev93 says:

same here, 8 hours with everything off at the night in Deep sleep mode. gonna change to an older version to check is not a problem of my baterry.

• I also have a problem whit the battery. I thing the problem is in the deap sleep.

Righ now DS Battery Saver(Xposed module) help to make battery last longuer.

• Michel says:

I’m in the Netherlands,

The provider is KPN, i reflashed the baseband tried some others aswell but there is still no connectivity to my provider.

The strange thing is, it seems like there is a signal but it’s verry poor,

Is there anything i can provide you with?

I know people say that this can not be a rom problem, but what about the kernel?