October 13th, 2014

New stable release (20141013) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• minor changes in device tree
  • more APNs added as default

• full f2fs support – the best filesystem for Android (tutorial here!)
  • SELinux

• WhiteWolfSix says:

Great! I am gonna test it. 🙂

• IcaruS says:

thanks, but we need offline charge plz

• Another release without a zip to flash, guess you want us to use more counts on our Custom Binary counter….

• txemafocus says:

que significa cremallera para flash?

• Paredux says:

This version and the previous the md5 checksum is different.. I tested with various programs and downloaded more than 7 times (including odin version) and aren’t equal… Only checksum is ok until the 20141011 version.
    Excuse my english.

• @lt.core says:

hiii dev… What’s the difference mali-400 (mid end device) and mali-t604 (high end device)??? i’m play game from injustice gods among us version the last update from google play with gltools gpu mali-t604, adreno, ext not worked, black screen, force close, cpu, ram, rom, internal sd, external sd more than enough… please solution to play game injustice gods among us to s3 mini gt-i8190, root, carbon rom v4.4.4… thx’s before… please replay… 🙂

• Pedr0kz says:

my batery won’t charge, what i have to do?

• Holm93 says:

I am on carbon rom, i have problem with bln (it doesn’t work anymore), with active display, it doesn’t work every time, and also with messages, my phone doesn’t ring when I receive an SMS, but audio works for other notifications. I made a clean install, so I don’t think the problem would be solved with a full wipe.
    Are these common problem? Maybe of cyanogenmod’s team?

• tavocr18 says:

Hi! Am I the only one who is having troubles when, sometimes, I try to unblock my phone? It gets stuck and does nothing. Am I doing something wrong? Or that does happen to everyone? Thank you!

Hola! Soy el único que tiene problemas cuando, algunas veces, trato de desbloquear el teléfono? Se queda pegado y no hace nada. Estoy haciendo algo mal? O eso le pasa a todo mundo? Gracias, saludos!

• Nakul says:

I have a problem, i have a s3 mini with default recovery, and everytime i try to install cwm or twrp from odin, it says it was successful, but i try to enter on recovery mode and theres always the default recovery, no cwm nor twrp, ive tried many times already, any advice?

• Beuticek says:

Hello, thx for good job. Pls, repair Wi-Fi tethering.

• Alfred says:

One time ago … I can’t syncronitze the outlook and google calendars.

• Arnulf says:

I would be very very thankful if you could also adapt a ROM für S3 Mini VE (8200). Or is already someone else working on that one?

• Ernesto says:

Hello! I installed it, first updating my previous rom and it kept all my apps (that was sweet) but had a problem with themes provider, I though it was something wrong on previous rom and I wipe all my data, etc and did a clean install, it keeps giving problem with them provider and this a freaking alert message that doesn’t allow me to do anything. PLEASE HELP!

• Salvatore says:

Working good, stable, Installed via TWRP with F2FS filesystem, it’s perfect.
    Only OFFLINE CHARGE (as usual) don’t work.

• Seed Vicious says:

All works fine Team!
    Thanks a lot!

• Dbarrera says:

Hey, tengo este error durante la instalacion:

Setting permisions…
    set_perm: some changes failed

reinicia el terminal y queda pegado en el logo de Samsung.

• Por lo que dices creo que no tienes permisos en el móvil, al parecer no eres root, yo creo que lo mejor es actualizar la rom vía odin.
      Error de actualización de los binarios de SuperUsuario
      Si el problema persiste rootea el móvil antes de instalar la rom

• Dbarrera says:

Gracias por responder,

Lo tengo root desde hace tiempo, siempre he hecho este proceso de actualización, ya se resolvió tuve que descargar de nuevo el .zip e intentar la actualización de nuevo, salio bien solo que me quedo algo desconfigurado, perdí las notas que tenia en google keep,error con hangouts entre otros, volvere a la del 12.

Slds.

• benji says:

Won’t find my contacts on my sim.plz help

• Mane says:

i have a question, in the new recovery in the wipe section, which option i need to select for a clean instalation

• Ilya says:

Dear developers, please fix the problem witb freezing clock. I cant use alarm clock, some times I’m lucky and it rings on time, some times clock and alarm clock correspondingly freezes at night. this problem is very old!

• Astrep says:

“KitKat 4.4.4 (CyanogenMod 11.0) 20141014”

I downloaded this but my AVG said it’s a trojan!

I tried downloading a second time and now it took me to a different download link, which seems like the real one: Download: cm11.0_golden.nova.20141014.ODIN_TWRP.zip