October 14th, 2014

New stable release (20141014) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• full f2fs support – the best filesystem for Android (tutorial here!)
  • SELinux

• Luis Fernán Alva says:

• IcaruS says:

When will be solved offline charging? coz i see it like feature and it doesnt work (my filesystem is f2fs for system and cache (no for data partition))…

• KC says:

buttons illumination is disabled , nevertheless its still flashing ??!! any body have a solution , could be an xposed module or something .

• Fernando says:

Yesterday I replaced my battery because the older got fat, but today I realized that my new battery got FAT, what’s the problem? Really?

• Mane says:

i have a question, in the new recovery in the wipe section, which option i need to select for a clean instalationi have a question, in the new recovery in the wipe section, which option i need to select for a clean instalation

• calzadath says:

After the Nova installer finish, remove mark in the reboot check button. Then you back to the TWD, select Wipe Dalvik/cache and do wipes. Finally reboot.

• WhiteWolfSix says:

If I want to do a clean installation, I do Factory Reset before installing new ROM. You can do that simply by clicking on Wipe in TWRP then Swipe to Factory Reset. You don’t need to go into Adwanced Wipe or Format Data sections.

New Nova installer do Dalvik/Cache wipe automatically when you reboot after installation of a new ROM, so you don’t need to untick Reboot option to do it manually after installation process.

• Alberto says:

More battery life please

• Alan says:

I use Rom Toolbox Pro to set the governor as abyssplug with I/O scheduler = sio. As of the Oct 11 image, my choice is not preserved across reboot, despite checking the “Apply on boot” box. Can someone explain and possibly suggest a workaround? (yes, I know, I could try to remember to make the change after every reboot…)

• Stephen Spencer says:

I will be delighted to donate once I can see if this actually works. Where is the download link?

• @lt.core says:

hiii dev… u can make ‘undervoltage installer for s3 mini to all custom rom 4.4.4 / v5.0 final???’

• Alex says:

Does not work with Google package and turn the phone on with the 2-fold

• jakub says:

Cant connect camera a few releases ago… Fix It 🙂

• WhiteWolfSix says:

Hi, I don’t have a problems with camera. Try to do clean install.
      Ahoj, ja nemam ziadne problemy s fotoaparatom. Skus spravit cistu instalaciu.

• churks says:

Hi,
    i can’t install WhatsApp when i use ART. I read that the problem has been solved with version 4.4.1 so i don’t know where the problem is. I tried Play Store and the beta APK from the whatsapp page, Play Store says there is a package error, the apk says “installation failed”

• Alex says:

Does not see the installed packages including phones with Google 2 times! When you turn off your phone is not charging prkazyvaet headband iza not clear the body charged or not! And a big thank you for what you do for us !!!!

• Salvatore says:

Very Stable. The battery charge process is slow, but the duration is AMAZING!

• dlamalice says:

MD5 of downloaded file is 0252945ec4f2e6deb519c1ddc3782167
    MD5 on download page is 401b5c6e30241959245d74c1575fb429

?

• cejny says:

md5sum of downloaded file 0252945ec4f2e6deb519c1ddc3782167

It is the same problem like with the twrp versions from 12,13-10-2014. The joke is, the roms are perfect :-), without bugs :-), thez stil calim on it. And now they present wrong md5sums 🙂 . What the f..k is going on?

• Andy says:

Hi there,
    I installed the 1014 cm11 on my wife’s s3 mini.
    So far it’s a really great software, but I do have some issues.

First there was a problem with sending sms. It was not possible to send or receive, then I made a clean installation and restored all apps with titanium backup. No its working great.

In the evening I saw that it made 2 or 3 reboots in one minute, than it worked fine again.
    Do you know that issue?? Any help for that?

• Kaio says:

Lollipop 5.0

• This rom give me “some symlinks failed” error after installation… how to solve it?

• Marlon Felix says:

Alguem está com problema na agenda, ele não mostra todos contatos!

Someone has a problem on the agenda, it does not show all contacts!

• In the Contacts application . Press button options.
      Import / Export.
      Then import contacts from sim card
      If the problem is you do not see the contacts.
      There is an option in which you can choose to display all contacts

• Coshyloco says:

Android 5.0 Lollipop!!! <3.<3

• moretti says:

good nigth !

this rom cm11 is compatible with model i8200L brazil, and tihs model can get cm11 ?

congratulations for big job

i’m sorry for my inglish, is bad…

• wallegg says:

the md5 number is not correct. Why ?

• 1 update to break it all, twitch cannot be viewed anymore

• zisean says:

• zisean says:

Anyone can share New stable release (20141014) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini in this page for me, because download always fail~always disconnect

• Milos says:

Witaj, SG3mini w CM11 nie odzyskać kontakty z karty SIM. Można sprawdzić?
    Dziękuję Miloš

• Erik says:

This is all new for my !

1/ After installing (cm11.0 golden.nova.20141014.ODIN TWRP) I have one problem.

I can not open CONTACTS, The app stops.

2/ I want to install the Google apps (twrp2.8 golden.nova.20140911.tar.md5)

Where do i copy the file. In Home on internal Sd?

After i have done that, i can not find the file to mount !

So please i need a little bit help. Thank You.

• leodeo says:

Hey novafusion, great work !
    But still there are some mayor bugs i’d like to report

1.) since Version 20141012 the clock keeps freezing when display is turned of. Alarmclock freezes too.

2.) since about Version 20141007 i get random reboots. The cm Logo appears with the arrow ging around it. It reboots much faster than if i would do a normal reboot. I also noticed it happens quite often when you usw the flashlight and turn screen off. When it goes through the random reboot i noticed the flashlight does not go off during that process.

3.) since about all versions from one month ago i cannot Export any contacts to memory via vcard trough the phone APP.

I do really appriciate and respect your work so please dont be offended by any written above.

• Luis Daniel says:

YouTube solved?

• Nikos says:

Thank you guys! This release has the best battery life I’ve had for months! Don’t know if it’s a tweak of yours of a CM change.

Keep up the good work!

• Alisson says:

Since the 09/10 release when it bugged major phones, even now I haven’t Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini logo when I boot my phone, I have a “video crash” screen after the Cyanogen loading screen. How can I fix this?

• LJ says:

Is anyone having problems with uploading videos to Whatsapp? If I try to do it the APP just stop, I got this issue since release 20141011.

Thanks for your great works Novafusion.

For me just the clock freeze and the alarm that sometimes works some times does not, Mostly does not work but everything else is awesome.

• Justin Daines says:

My WiFi direct is not working any solutions

• Thomas says:

novafusion can you update the SU-Binary in the rom?
    After each flash when I start SuperSU its asking to update the SU-Binary.

• Justin Daines says:

Fix for WiFi direct??????????

• @lt.core says:

Hiii Dev… Please the 1st Update “CUSTOM ROM for S3 Mini Lollipop V5.0 **OFFICIAL…”. Thx’s before and GOOD LUCK Dev M&M. 🙂

• Kurt says:

Hi guys !

Offline charging does not work ? the problem is you set it in a future update ?

• Dbarrera says:

In previous update, the cable OTG worked fine, I could connect the usb memory very well, now not work, when i connect the cable, indicates battery charging.

Fix please, Thanks.

• carlos says:

samsung logo crash fix it!!