October 17th, 2014

New stable release (20141017) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• huge sources cleanup
  • RIL class experimental rework
  • toolchains update
  • installer updates

• full f2fs support – the best filesystem for Android (tutorial here!)
  • SELinux

• Luis Fernán Alva says:

• Jerry says:

Is the clock issue in this release?

• Naufal says:

update to android lollipops

• René Herrera says:

Gracias chicos, hacen un gran trabajo con esta ROM. Un bug que puedo destacar es que el dispositivo no se puede cargar mientras está apagado. Saludos

• Matias says:

I respect the hard working on the ROM but you have to fix Alarm Clock as soon as possible mate!!! It’s so important for me

• Belphegory says:

Clock Issue was fixed around the 20141006 release……do clean format and reinstall from scratch…

• omri21 says:

How do you do clean install? Shaould’t the installer do it anyway? (Something with dalvik cleanup?)

• Chokurei says:

Reboot to TWRP recovery
          Flash new rom
          Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache
          Reboot.

• omri says:

thanks,
            does “wipe” erase all data on my phone?

• Fred says:

Yes, wipe will erase all your datas (but external SD card contents if you use one). but yes, save contacts, SMS, pictures, , app settings, dictionary, etc
            You might also use google to save the settings, personally never tried (and don’t want to)

• smowa says:

I used to have clock freeze sometimes in the past, and turning wifi or 3G on solved the problem.
        Since the clock freeze fixing release, clock freeze happens… everytime my phone goes into deepsleep (even with wifi or 3G on. Only pluging my phone prevents the problem). And I ALWAYS do a complete clean install with full wipe.
        So nop, clock freeze is not gone 🙂

• Al says:

I had these clock freeze problems aswell an i went back to the 20141008. for me its the best version without any probs. i tried 20141011 and had this battery problem, lastet just few hours. i didnt read about this fix after 20141011 so i stay with 20141008. didnt had any freeze problems with this one. system and cach is formattet by installer,i leave data as it was, no need for a clean install and loose all data.

• Rizzo says:

Me to. I stay also on the 20141008 version. After that version i recordnize these battery and clock problems and also there is no sound setup in the profile manager. All this things worked perfekt in the 20141008.
            By the way i installed every version on the clean way.

Nova Team plesase fix these problems. Thank for this gread job.

• Hugo says:

One of the worst versions of the ROM NovaFusion created .

Caught all my smartphone and I lost all the messages from WhatsApp , because of a bug present .

Please , Correct

• Jin Wei says:

Is that Call recorder by skvalex is fix and work?
    cuz last time I flash this rom and the apps become cannot use.

• mkxmx says:

Not even close pal, come back until there is an official release from Cyanogenmod and then is ported to our phone

• WhiteWolfSix says:

Tonight, there will be a special Android Lollipop release for Samsung S3 mini with a special feauture enabling your mobil to fly. :)))) (Just open window at 7th floor (no lower/higher floor) and throw your S3 mini through the opened window to test that feauture.)

• Emalude says:

Annoying bug I’ve found:
    – reboot if turn of with charger plugged online, no boot if turn on with charger offline
    – Car charger doesn’t work. If plugged online starts app music
    – after every sound, scratchy sound continuing for a lot of time. Put your s3 mini near the ear and just listen.
    – can’t open sim toolkit
    Then should be great a faster boot. Thanks for your great work!

• chris says:

i have problem with bluetooth connection
    i can,t send and receive file from other bluetooth
    how to fix it?

• Miau says:

How can I disable the options-&back-key-backlight permanently? Sometimes it will stay active when I get notifications, very annoying.

• attila says:

Everyting is very good but for battery life not good there is some monster eat battery.

• richin13 says:

Radio FM please guys :C

• Dominik says:

I’ve found two charging bugs that appear when charging offline:
    1. I don’t see the battery symbol.
    2. When I turn off my phone and its connected to the charger or to my PC via USB, it always reboots after turning off.
    Would it be possible to fix these issues in today’s release?

For your information: I used your last milestone release which already had these two bugs. I wiped everything before installing the milestone release. Today I installed yesterday’s release without wiping data but only wiping cache and dalvik.

Could you please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

• emre says:

Please add the radio .You are the best.

• txemafocus says:

la batería con esta actualizacion es impresionante como dura

• MJ says:

I have a problem in video and audio recording !! Any fix??