October 19th, 2014

New stable release (20141019) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• small SELinux policies changes
  • removed no longer used part of STE patches

• full f2fs support – the best filesystem for Android (tutorial here!)
  • SELinux

• WhiteWolfSix says:

Last release was great one to battery life and I hope this would be too.

• Auto reboot after installation? Why???

• Justin Daines says:

Is WiFi direct working? Very important to me pls respond

• Rizzo says:

Profile sound changing still doesn t work. Plesse fix it nova. Thanks

• Plunto says:

When Android 5.0 Lollipop will be out for S3 mini? Answer me please! I appreciate your work keep it up 🙂

• Ulises says:

Is there a way to encrypt the device with this rom?

• This is possible?
    480p on youtube

• Matias says:

I came back to this rom and the battery drains so fast! Around 4/5 hours without use it. Can you help me?

• Thomas says:

All roms since 0929 have 1gHz bug (mostly with first boot after flashing).
      Switch WiFi Off and reboot. This should help.

• Griff says:

Hey, I’ve been having some problems installing in the last few releases, when I try to install via TWRP it either stops at ‘Creating backup….’ in the NovaFusion installer, or immediately reboots there into Recovery, with nothing happened. Anyone any clue? There is more than 1GB of free space in internal storage.

• WhiteWolfSix says:

I have tested clock with alarm using Timely app. It worked without problem even if lock-screen clock freezes. I didn’t erased cLock app this time.

• Hybrid says:

Use “CPU saver” to fix 1GHZ Bug & Battery Drain Problem.

• asgardius says:

the system fails when i activate wifi tethering with bluetooth enabled, but if is disabled tethering works fine. If the rom install fail copy the rom to external sd card, boot in recovery mode, in twrp go to wipe, advanced wipe, mark all , except micro sd and wipe the selected partitions. If you use clockworkmod recovery go to mount/storage, and wipe all partitions except external-sd. After this you can install your rom without problems. I had installed this tom using this metod, and the rom could be installed sucessfully and also the operator sim lock has been removed

• Dbarrera says:

In previous update, the cable OTG worked fine, I could connect the usb memory very well, now not work, when i connect the cable, indicates battery charging.

Fix please, Thanks.

• Scotty says:

Can someone please tell me why my S3 mini has lost the startup logo after an update? The update was 20140910, you can see it in Downloads history. When I turn my phone on it used to say in white writing Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT I8190 before cyanogen logo. Now it just has a lot of weird coloured dots and then the cyanogen logo. The phone works fine when it’s turned on, but when I reboot it does that. Can someone please help me? It also used to reboot into recovery when I wanted it to from the reboot menu, now it just reboots the phone.

• DaVince says:

“PS. Mirrors aren’t welcomed 😉 One from me is enough ;-)”
    Aw man! It turns out it’s *not* enough! I came here for this ROM, but got sidetracked and also found CM 11 for my old Galaxy Ace. So then I downloaded that… and now I have to wait 2 hours to get the one I wanted. 🙁

You doing all this IS greatly appreciated, of course, but if there was a download limit then don’t call just yours enough. I’d have loved to know that before downloading the extra thing. 🙁

• Carlos says:

What about FM radio?

• Morgan says:

Volume settings not working in the profile manager, any changes made with sliders are not saved. Otherwise, I haven’t seen any problems so far.

• Heinz says:

Stable 10/19 CM11. The RIL crashes after random time on my i8190 when I enable mobile data. Baseband I8190XXAMC1. Flight mode cannot restore connectivity. Phone reports No network available. Cannot disable/enable mobile networks. Only option is to reboot. Where can I log a bugreport?

• julian123 says:

please help I cant go into recovery using power button and when the phone is turned off when I try to do it it just shuts down and cant turn it on anymore I still need to remove the battery and charge to turn it on normally please help me

• Heinz says:

I was searching for the bugtracker about half an hour now but I didn’t find it. I want to report some bugs but where can I find the bugtracker? Thanks

• zero says:

please help when I try reboot into recovery using power button or when my phone is turned off it doesnt work using twrp or cwm I also tried rom manager to go into recovery. It just shows black screen and cant turn my phone back on I still need to remove the battery and charge it then turn it on for it to turn on normally.

• omar says:

please repair the WiFi connection because is disconnected every time.

• : ) says:

Those with battery drain problems try not flashing google apps 😉

• negcreep says:

Hi there. I’ve installed 2 of the recent CM11 releases and I keep having a problem with the time on the phone. The clock widget on home screen, the notification bar clock, and the clock on the pull down menu all seem to display a different time (yes 3 different times). I’ve had a look around but can’t seem to find a solution to this. Is this a novafusion bug or a general CM11 bug?

• Maciej says:

Hi,

I have installed KitKat 4.4.4 (CyanogenMod 11.0) 20141019 on my Galaxy S3 Mini and noticed one problem. Once I connect my phone to my Nokia CK-15W car bluetooth set it no longer shows network name, signal strength and battery level on CK-15W screen. That function was working fine on my stock Samsung ROM. Any fix for that?

• Laurent says:

I am having this annoying bug on my s3mini: when my wifi and my bluetooth is on, and I disable wifi, my phone starts to lag/freeze for 10-20s, rendering it unusable. Any of you guys have the same problem? I had this problem ever since I moved from stock to CM10.2, and later CM11 back in may 2014. I always do clean installs.
    Dalvik/ART doesn’t change (ART currently).
    Governor “interactive” I/O “deadline”.
    Apart from this super-annoying bug, my phone is a racer, superfast.

Any ideas?