February 5th, 2015

New stable release (20150205) of CM12.0 for S3 Mini is available!

For flashing Lollipop, we recommend you to install our TWRP recovery (available on Download page)!

Do full backup before installation and wipe data/cache (factory reset) after installation if you don’t updating from older CM12.0 release.

You need to perform a wipe if you’re migrating from software different than CM12.0!

• updated CM12.0 sources
  • up to 2 times faster boot
  • patches reaplied

• RIL (phone/SMS/3G)
  • GPS/Glonass/A-GPS
  • SELinux

• video taken by camera is green
  • less than 2% of users are reporting issues with mobile data – just add new APN manually with settings proper for your provider and apply it to make 3G working

• eversor says:

camera?

• Serkan says:

İndiren var mı?

• Sami286 says:

Thankyou NovaFusion!!

• offline charging and mtp fixed? :O

• Benas says:

2 times faster boot? Holy shit, that’s awesome!!! 😀

• MTP and taking photos with camera fixed? Plz say yes 😀

• Nelson Villarreal says:

still camera takes videos in green and MTP does not work at other than that, does not recognize mobile data

• julian says:

Does usb connection works?

• Seewe says:

Thanks a lot! You rock, Nova Fusion

• Azles says:

does f2fs work?

• cirrus says:

Better will be removed MTP bugs problems witch RIL and incomming calls than usless booting

• Batuhankrmn says:

Nice work

• Batuhan says:

Abi ban mi attiniz

• Smtkc says:

VPN not work,USB connection,video camera.

• xumes says:

Team, after a while using this device for business (official rom) I am returning to Cyanogenmod. I have wipe data/cache/system and reboot the system.
    Is the first boot still long? Am I in the right way, so far? Filesystem is Ext4, I have checked.
    thanks in advance.

• hunprofi says:

The first boot may take 25 mins.
      If you’ll be using this ROM for the first time, you should clear those partitions.
      I’m using EXT4 too, i’ve found F2FS slower.

• jose says:

Does not work the notification sound for any aplication

• arungunupudi says:

What about MTP and incoming calls?

• Please FIX THE VIDEO TAKEN BY CAMERA IS GREEN, do a best work in the next release ;]

• How is this compared to 4.4.4?

• Felipe Raposo says:

In my opinion, very unstable yet.
      It doesn’t crash much, but it does crash sometimes yet.

The main problem is that it’s not as fluid as 4.4.4. I had to go back to Kitkat because of that.

But if you don’t take videos or doesn’t care if it chashes sometimes, of if it takes a lot longer to respond, than you can try Lollipop.

• Goblin says:

Can you add support for Sweep2wake or Doubletap2wake to your kernel and roms like ChronoMonochrome’s kernel?

• David says:

I have a problem, after half and hour of the rom being install, it crashes, the display turns black and when I try to open de settings or any other app it freeze and have to remove the battery. Is this normal? It’s my S3? Please answer me! The room is awesome. Thanks

• ritvik says:

U mean s3 mini right??

• ryan says:

1.use philz recovery
      2.wipe to install a new rom
      3.re-install this cyanogenmod 12.0 rom
      4.install gapps package(optional)

the problems with WiFi disconnecting is Google’s fault -unfinished
      apps crashing and YouTube force closing when in landscape are caused by a memory leak – also Google’s fault
      these problem are on official nexus devices as well
      these problems should b fixed in android 5.1

• Leerick says:

Hoping fot stable release=)

• ryan says:

some problems are Google’s fault
      Google problems
      wifi disconnect when still in range
      apps crashing – closing caused by memory leak

android 5.1 leaked change list fixes these along with other improvements

Silent mode added after missing on Android 5.0
      General improvements in system stability
      Improved RAM management
      Fixes for sudden app closures
      Improved battery management
      Excessive consumption of network devices when used Wi-Fi fixed
      Issues with wireless connections fixed
      Problems with Okay Google function solved
      Notifications problems solved
      Some sound problems experience by certain devices fixed
      Other improvements and changes

• jaime says:

does usb connection work for you guys. i just installed the rom but i cant connect my phone via usb to the computer

• jab says:

Not working for me at least. Created an issue here: https://github.com/NovaFusion/android_device_samsung_golden/issues/38.

If you have more details than provide them there.

• zefty says:

I also have a problem where I have to restart my phone for the battery to recalibrare. Like if its 58% now, after a while I use my phone the battery % does not go down so I have to restart my phone then it will recalibrate and show correct % of 55. Is this a bug that effects anyone else or just me?

• calzadath says:

I have the same bug. I reboot my phone after a long charge to recalibrate de battery. Is not the battery, it works perfect.. 23hrs with minimum usage. =) sometimes i use Battery Dr.

• ak says:

Ist this for SIII mini (GT-I8200N), too?

• Gustavo says:

Please NovaFusion, available a version CM12 where can upgrade without having to perform a wipe, as in CM11 and earlier.

• joaofsa2000j says:

you cant since its a new primary number (from 4.x.x to 5.x.x) so its a new code and build so i think it would take a lot of effort to do that wich isnt important at the moment

• leo says:

Alguém conseguiu resolver a questão do 3G da vivo Brasil?
    Refazendo o APN manualmente não resolveu…

Any fix to APN vivo Brasil?
    I did it manually with no sucess…
    An exclamation mark stays at the signal bar and do not connect to 3G.

• 12345 says:

Mine doesn’t work neither. Even manually.. My operator is TIM.

Meu também não funciona. Nem manualmente. Minha operadora é TIM.

• S.S.Mani says:

First, my sincere appreciation and thanks for the hard work. I know as a designer, how hurt you would have felt when some one complains, than at the time while you were deeply involved in making it. But that is life!

This edition was smooth for me as for as installation was concerned. However I have reverted to 4.4.4 due to following reasons, and will retry after guessing what mistakes I might have done.

1) May be it was my mistake in having disabled unknowingly the developer options before commencing
    2) Like for many, the USB was not working and hence I was unable to change to PTP connection to make Helium work, and recover my earlier apps, data. (Why was helium punished like this by Google, is it GOOGLE PLAYING?)
    3) Camera of course was green in Video, but for other camera apps also.
    4) However I had an additional problem of root checker reporting that the rooting is improper or something like that!
    5) I had no difficulty in WIFI set up here with VODAFONE in Chennai, India
    6) In kitkat 4.4.4 we had a separate app called people which is missing here. I do not know whether it is a part of GAPPs or CM basic! Or has it been merged with phone itself

I will be thank full, if I am advised as to,

1) Whether I should keep developer options enabled
    2) The correct GAPPs version
    3) Possible reason why rooting had error.

After recovering 4.4.4, I see proper rooting of the device.

Any way many like me are indebted to you, and hope to make you understand it.

Thanks once again

• joaofsa2000j says:

1) yeha i think it is your mistake to disable dev options

2) when i installed my lollipop version it preloaded all the apps i had before then i just need to connect to wifi and download them i think thats because i have done sync of data and app so when i log in to google it preloads the apps.

3) yeah i also hate that bug might be fixed very soon.

4) the root is now controled by privacy guard and you have to enable root access(in dev options) to apps or aps and adb

5) same for me

6) i have that but now is called contacts and i isntalled the gapps version where it comes with google camera and all those google apps maybe its because of that.

so i basicly awsered your 3 questions but here is the awsers that might fix your problems

1) keep dev options enabled
      2) the gapps version is the one that has the bigger file
      3) root access, as i said, is controled by privacy guard and you need to go to dev options and enable root access for apps or if you want for apps and adb after that, when you are asked to root permission it will appear a privacy guard pop up

i hope i helped you 🙂 (im still using lollipop even though i think 4.4.4 is more stable and better i have hope that it will all be fixed just like kitkat was)

• Vlada says:

It not work for me, no sim card…
    Some help?

• Alfred says:

The incoming calls is solved?

• Dexter says:

Thanks NovaFusion 😀

• Hi, I hace some problems with signal… some times it turn off until I restart phone… Model GT-I8190L

• Ave_Hornet says:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@[email protected]@@@@@@@@@
    For ace2/s advance problem ,try to use dedicated partition recovery from @chrono (XDA)

• Tommy Prud'homme says:

found a little bug ( nothing serious 😛 ) when i turn on app pinning (lock app on screen) i can pin apps, but i cant unpin, so i must reboot. it seem that its due to the fact that the button config to unlock isn’t configurated for our phone (unsure). i wished to share this beacause i didn’t saw it in any comments for previous releases. Keep up good work novafusion!
    also, to manage phone without mtp, i suggest using airdroid

• I can’t install pretty much any apk and the music app doesn’t work. Thanks anyway you are awesome!!

• OFIRO80 says:

Settings > More > Application Manager
      Scroll right a few times to the “all” tab
      Click on the music app
      click clear cache button if it’s not grayed out
      click clear data button if it’s not grayed out
      Back button
      Click on Media Storage
      click clear cache button if it’s not grayed out
      click clear data button if it’s not grayed out
      Reboot phone
      open the music app
      open file manager and try to play one of your songs and then pause it

hope it will help you

• nico666x says:

solution while waiting for the USB connection works: reboot into recovery and connect USB to the PC, select the menu “Mount” and activate. at least that saves us having to remove the sd and use an adapter

• nico666x says:

solución a la espera de que funcione la conexión USB: reiniciar en recovery y conectar el USB al PC, seleccione en el menú “mount” y activar. al menos eso nos ahorra tener que quitar la sd y utilizar un adaptador

• JCharfu says:

It is compatible with my samsung galaxy s3 mini I8200L ?

• Gustavo says:

Tasker does not work, anyone else have this problem?

• frankydluffy says:

Any idea how to enable root on novafusion cm12 version?

• Rob says:

Rom very laggy atm phone just shows background , email app crashes with message and so does music app , sometimes google apps crash message too

• jon says:

You probably didn’t install the rom correctly, try and reflash it and clear data and cache. The rom is fine for me except the bugs listed above and battery drain

• matias tirimaco says:

dejen de preguntar por la conexion mtp, bajen el AirDroid desde la play store y solucion, que van a estar sacando la SD o haciendo reboot, AirDroid es mucho mas rapido y cencillo que el mtp, usa el mismo WiFi, los archivos los pasa super rapido, no me quedo del mtp, para mi no es problema, me ahorra tiempo usando esa app, ademas no sirve solo como Mass Storage, tiene varias cosas, podes hasta mandar Sms, hacer captura de pantallas entre otra cosas, les recomiendo que bajen esa app y luego hasta se van a olvidar de usar la conexion USB
    saludos a todos

Gracias NF team, todos aca se quejan y no se dan cuenta que logran mantener actualizado a lo ultimo un celular que quedo tirado por samsung, como tantos otros, si no les gusta es facil, stock rom y listo fin del problema, agradescan antes de quejarse, porque el Team lo hace sin tener ganancia, como developers son lo maximo, agradescan de al menos tener lollipop, yo lo uso como sistema principal y lo unico que puedo decir es que cada ves que sacan algo va quedando mejor, lo unico que me gustaria es que se pueda modificar el Launcher3 por que no me gusta como queda el cuadrado blanco en el cajon de aplicaciones, si enves de blanco fuera un fondo translucido que se vea la foto o imagen de fondo de pantalla seria perfecto, a mi punto de vista es lo unico que me molesta mas alla de que tenga algun que otro bug

saludos

• Alfred says:

Hola,
      Puedes recibir llamadas con esta versión de Lollipop?
      Yo me instalé la versión, y al descolgar la llamada se cortaba.

Saludos,

Hi,
      You have any problem in Incoming calls?

• Krzysiek says:

Witch is the best laucher look like Samasung S5?

• Hasan Kaan Kahraman says:

Please USB and the camera corrects it?

• T3seR says:

Ty for this work, I will wait for a recommend release. Lolipop is amazing, fluid and so fast in your UI, but apps open to slow… games with high frame rate don’t work properly and I need o my 3g connection.

RIP My 3G conection and I areldy get manual APN from operator x.x
    RIP My Games, Games with high frame rate don’t work properlly, Cytus, Deemo and Asphalt 8 Y__Y

• when I try to move any app or game to the SD car it said that there r no enough space
    but I have 8 GB of free space

• Giancarlo says:

Please correct the error: When the phone is charging, the battery level is displayed (when charging the phone off)

• vope says:

Hello,
    Nice release, but I have got some bugs :
    – Random reboot
    – Wifi bugs. Sometimes it is impossible to activate ou disactivate Wifi. And then “Parameters” crashes
    – Bad French Translation (I can help to translate if you need)
    – Flashlight is long to switch on

• Richard says:

Thank you!

Does the UI Lagging?

• Suresh Kumar says:

Good work but MTP not working

• sebas says:

I can’t install the minecraft apk

• Henrique says:

Facebook app is suddenly closing for no reason

• Fermin says:

First thanks for your job.

Second I installed CM 12 on my S3 Mini but The USB Conection doesn’t work, it’s only me or it’s an issue of the rom

Also the OTG option it’s not working

• The God says:

Google Play is a feature? Really? Fucklaw, you are a faggot…also a shit scamming people. Die bitch !

• aaron_1138 says:

Please make a version for the GT-I8200N!

• Jesús says:

I got an error while installing, throws me a message “Warning: No file_contents

GT-i8190
    Android 4.4.4 Carbon KK Novafusion
    TWRP 6.0

Help me :CC

• Jose says:

Offline charging work? How? I try it, but i cant get the battery logo and the phone stuck at loading animation. Someone have the same problem?

• mustafa says:

Fix mtp and full f2fs support please

• Jeansy63 says:

Please fix MTP. Sync with PC is not avalaible, so sync Contact and Calendar also not available. Thanks.

• Jose says:

Offline charging work? How? When I plug the power with the phone off, it gets stucked at loading animation.
    Someone with same problem?

Thanks

• julian says:

Sometimes plays the music app randomly music..

• julian says:

And i cant play facebook video’s

• smtkc says:

‘Fixed MTP/USB/ADB. Release in a hour!’
    cm12 s3 mini?

• Gustavo says:

La versión figura como estable y todavía no lo es, la probé por 3 dias y tuve un promedio de 4 reinicios diarios (aclaro que hice una actualización desde cero).
    De momento vuelvo a la 11

• Serafin says:

Thanks a lot, great progress 😉 Are there any plans for BLN support like in cm11?

• Saurabh says:

Not able to go to recovery mode….. blank screen 🙁 , is anyone else also facing similar problem

• eishi says:

Fixed xposed? Can this apk do run? Answerme please.

• Dimi says:

I have no root on my device! Why? Where can change it?

German Translation not at all the Menu

• distribooted says:

Lollipop is supposed to have disk encryption enabled by default. Cyanogenmod the organization says they won’t allow other versions like this to even be called official cyanogenmod, if they do not support encryption, as CM-11 here does not. For many users, this is critical, for example in business, or personal use when traveling. In the police state of the US, many think it is not wise to carry a phone or camera unencrypted, since without it, any devices are subject to search without permission. Does this new CM12 version support encryption?