July 5th, 2015
RELEASE for S3 MiniCyanogenMod 12.1
New stable release (20150705) of CM12.1 for S3 Mini is available!
Please, test it and report any bugs!
For flashing Lollipop, we recommend you to install our TWRP recovery (available on Download page)!
Do full backup before installation and wipe data/cache (factory reset) after installation if you don’t updating from older CM12.0 release.
You need to perform a wipe if you’re migrating from software different than CM12.0!
You can get it on our DOWNLOAD page.
- CM sources update
- reintroducing Performance settings removed by CM team (they’re usable for S3 Mini in opinion of huge amount of users)
- added PegasusQ governor
- added SIO scheduler
- set SIO scheduler as default one
- toolchain update
- Odin package update
- RIL (phone/SMS/3G)
- audio (both speakers/headphones/microphone)
- Bluetooth 4.0 with LE support A2DP
- camera (taking photos and videos)
- video playing
- 2D/3D HW Acceleration
- all native tethers (Wifi/BT/USB)
- Google Play
- CPU sleep mode
- no tearing
- tripple buffering
- external storage
- f2fs filesystem support
- offline charging
- video taken by stock camera app is green, but some apps like Camu taking correct videos without any issues
- less than 2% of users are reporting issues with mobile data – just add new APN manually with settings proper for your provider and apply it to make 3G working
I’d be glad, if you shared links to our download page, instead of direct links to download.
Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors 😉
If somehow you’ll find a bug, use our bugtracker if you want to report it.
Leave a Reply
- August 2021
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Still cant connect to internet. Already set up new apn. I dont got this bug on carbonLP. Calls and messages works fine. My phone carrier is “Vivo Brasil”. Please fix this.
Thanks nova, great work!
Do Youtube, Instragam etc videos work?
Check – we are testers.
İs there anyone tried to watch videos on instagram, youtube? Does it work without crashes?
bugs in whatsapp or call drop? still?
Here are my bugs :
– Bad French layouts
– BLN Control doesn’t work, due to Novafusion kernel, apparently
– Still torch Long on-time.
– Still torch crashes when toggle several times… then the phone reboots
– No EAP-SIM
– Sometimes when I turn on the screen, the touch doesn’t work.
– Battery drains so fast !
– slower compared with previous releases
– Volume during a call is low. During a call, press volume down, volume up and then volume increases
To Nova Team:
– could you update the link to download GAPPS, please ? It is broken… and I asked it several times
– could you update TWRP to 126.96.36.199 ?
Did you have a bug with the call’s of WhatsApp! ?
Here the call os What’s is normally… clear cache and dalvilk every att after install rom to apps work well…
I don’t use WhatsApp
Here’s the link to update your TWRP to v188.8.131.52. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=15009 Enjoy!!
Ty Nova Team
But this time a lots of bugs:
– WIFI Drop -> After some time Wifi drop connection and I need turning off an on again
– Torch reboots -> I turn on Flash on camera, or on torch or menssager apps to take a pic with flash, the phone fronzen and reboot
– Reboots leave so much time and drain a lots of battery
– Battery wont correct display -> All times battery full charge show only 94%
– Video Codec wont work properly -> Sometime YouTube work, sometime crash, in my games is the same, sometimes work videos from games, some crashs…
– Phone App is so slown and lagglly…
Ty for all work Nova Team 😀
No matter how much they optimize the rom, it’s still Android Lollipop running on a Galaxy S3 Mini. It’s not going to be blazing fast.
When I reboot my Phone than it install gapps everytime new pls help me
sorry my english is not the best
why when my phone is charging and the full charge my phone shut down and go th offline charging ? how can i fix that?
Please try to eneable otg service
Poor battery backup is because of battery or software issue?
Missing PegasusQ in list of governors and SIO in list of schedulers
So i resently just install cm 12.1 on my s3 mini. this was running fine until the play store dissapeared, (i think a deleted it somehow, also every time i tryed to change the grid size it said trebuct has crashed) so then i went and did a factory reset from the phone. It booted down and started trwp recovery. But the recovery didn’t boot, if i tryed booting it normally it went back into the trwp screen flashing. So i went onto odin and flashed the recovery again. IT DIDNT WORK. I tryed flashing the rom again. STILL DIDNT WORK. PLEASE HELP
So to sum it up:
Phone won boot into recovery or CM ROM
HAVE already flashed the recovery and CM ROM
please fix app to SD card because doesn’t function!!!
And no doubt the SIM related issues are still present. Thanks for all the hard work, Nova, but I’ll wait until there is mention of the SIM related issues being fixed.