April 12th, 2016

New stable release (20160412) of CM12.1 for S3 Mini is available!

Please, test it and report any bugs!

For flashing Lollipop, we recommend you to install our TWRP recovery (available on Download page)!

Do full backup before installation and wipe data/cache (factory reset) after installation if you don’t updating from older CM12.0 release.

You need to perform a wipe if you’re migrating from software different than CM12.0!

• CM sources updated to latest version
  • minor bugfixes
  • toolchains update
  • reaplied telephony fixes

• RIL (phone/SMS/3G)
  • GPS/Glonass/A-GPS
  • camera (taking photos and videos)
  • f2fs filesystem support

• no so far

• Kenzy Jobs says:

First to comment.
    Thanks my Dear Nova. I hope this release gets better with battery performance. I will download right away and give feedback after a couple of hours or days.

GREETINGS FROM CAMEROON

• No response still? :-). Is the low incoming call volume fixed?

• Michael says:

Oh yes! Let´s try out it..Thx !

• Frank says:

Thanks!

• TheUltiPL says:

fix offline battery charge ;v on release with bug camera (making green photos) offline charging work perfectly .

• Kenzy Jobs says:

Haven tested for a couple of hours. Here are my observations.

1.) Phone randomly switches off when charging reaches 100% and stays for a while.
    2.) Phone can not still charge offline even without animation. It just reboots.
    3.) All other bugs like Apps2Sd still exist.
    4.) In my own opinion, better call volumes now.
    5.) Battery seems more friendly than previous release. I will test again for few days and if battery gets a lot better then I will stay on this version but if not, then I will revert to 20160227 which could make my battery last even two days with few tweaks.

ALL OTHER BUGS STILL EXISTS AND SOME IF NOT ALL WILL NEVER GET FIXED SO LET NO ONE EXPECT A PERFECT ROM THAT’S WHY IT’S CALLED CUSTOM NOT OFFICIAL.
    #So Stop Asking DUMB QUESTIONS ABOUT FEATURES you wanna see/have#

• Elvitek says:

Issues:

1. When the phone is off and charging, don’t see the animation of the battery charging and the phone turn on in automatic.
    2. It’s impossible to install the official Facebook app (Only the Facebook Lite app works, or apk or with the modication of DPI, 240 to 280).
    3. The app will not move to sd card (I mean the native app2sd, not Link2sd or other)

• If you need a closest to perfect ROM then use latest slimkat (cm11) or omnirom (aosp) . Lolipop is just not as far developed ….yet. If you like lollipop and want to have the experience, then ‘at this moment’ novafusion has the best developed one 🙂

• Luigi Russo says:

I found the main problem of Talkback issues on this rom. The audio drivers doesn’t reproduce more than two sounds simultaneously. Please fix this.

• Laurent says:

There are nothing to explain why the thème manager doesn’t working correctly – can’t set a wallpaper for the lockscreen – … And the selinux was disabled ? Why ?

• Rojae Beckford says:

Any having this problem? ” internal problem with your device”

• NetDevil says:

Short question please.
    I’m using Novafusion CM 12.1-20160112 and installed that 3 months ago via TWRP. How do I update to this version?
    Just cache / dalvik wipe and install zip via TWRP ? Or do I need any other wipes / backups before?

Thanks a lot 🙂

• Kenzy Jobs says:

Just boot into TWRP and install directly there after you CLEAN cache/dalvik and reboot. That’s just a simple UPGRADE, in case of any incompatibilities. I recommend you to use ROOT CLEANER and do a full wipe which will clean all waste and renew your phone. Good Luck

• Amine Bachir says:

this is perfect thanks Nova but it boots up when charging when it’s off

• Amine Bachir says:

we are in good hands

• Kenzy Jobs says:

Please, I need some HELP.
    I don’t know if it’s just me or someone else.
    For the past days, I have noticed something awkward with this ROM.
    It’s charging voltage seems to be too low.
    It could take 12hours just to get full. I was using the 20160227 version and it works perfect.

IS IT JUST ME OR SOME ELSE NOTICED

• Gabbia says:

Thanks Nova good job.

There is a way to boost headphones volume?
    I found \system\etc\LVVEFS_tuning_parameters; are these settings for volume?
    Someone have detailed informations?

Thanks

• Kenzy Jobs says:

Finally I can confirm that this build is the best so far. The first time I did a dirty install and had tons of problems even low voltage charging. Later I did I thorough CLEAN INSTALL and installed this build. To my greatest surprise, its two days now that my phone is working perfectly. My battery even lasts for more than two (2) days with normal usage. I installed no tweak, I just used purify and normal lollipop battery saver. No need for tweaks that am not even sure of or that could perhaps cause battery drain. Am contented with my battery being able to last even more than 30 – 40 hours