May 1st, 2016
Resurrection Remix 5.1

New stable release (20160501) of CM12.1 for S3 Mini is available!

Please, test it and report any bugs!

For flashing Lollipop, we recommend you to install our TWRP recovery (available on Download page)!

Do full backup before installation and wipe data/cache (factory reset) after installation if you don’t updating from CM/RR.

• updated RR sources
  • improved stability
  • switched to linaro toolchains
  • updated ODIN package

• RIL (phone/SMS/3G)
  • GPS/Glonass/A-GPS
  • camera (taking photos and videos)
  • f2fs filesystem support

• no so far

• Sonny101 says:

RR is awesome, recommended

• Amine says:

great rom

• Tan says:

Do we need to wipe everything (fac. Reset) if we are in cm 12.1?

• Dario says:

Super ROM, thx

• David Polly says:

Do I need to do a wipe before install if I’m updating from CM12.1?

• Elvitek says:

How can I see see the name of the people in the WhatsApp notifications in the status bar? With the rom CM 12.1 I did not have this problem. I can see only the icon of WhatsApp but not the name of the person who sent me the message.

• T3seR says:

OMG Amazing release

The ROM is really stable, 3G I need to configure manually (not problem so far)

I “upgraded” from CM 12.1 and the phone enter in boot loop and bcak again after a factory reset, because gapps reseted so for all Need Factory reset for install this rom (put the rom and gapps on external SD)

For me don’t happened anything 😀

• Javier says:

Hello Everyone. As ussual, Excellent work.

With this ROM can i move the apps to the SD?

Sorry for my English.

• Robbe says:

Sorry, you can’t move apps to the SD memory

• T3seR says:

Yes, you can if you make a long process to do, have in XDA an tutorial, I tried one time and work well… but you lose the use of SD card in other devices or in Pc without a hard formation, because the process make the SD card EXT to a “second internal memory”

• sofien taboubi says:

F2FS?
    why the apps are in folder and why system is ext4
    can you make system F2FS

• charan says:

Is this room for I8200? ??

• daz says:

hi all
    minor fault alarm doesnt work
    thanks nova

• Mustafa says:

e-mail not working…

• PetSik says:

hi, phone is not charging in the car until just does not restart 🙁

• Hugo says:

My phone turns off while charging (around 90% of battery).

• z1rqdym says:

The only issue i have about on swarm app notification. The notification text color are in purple pink and sometimes in yellow 😀 i hope that could be fix 🙂

• For sure there is “something” werd with charging. The charging by default is slower or not charging at all, even it shows charging in power management. As the kernel supports “fast charging” which can be set with kernel audiutor, this seemed to improve charging a bit. Still it doesn’t charge as fast as cm11. I suspect the charging current to be 300-400 MA, close to what the phone consumes when screen is on.

• M Dammer says:

At first a big thank you Nova – this is a great ROM!
    I recommend a few things to consider when installing:
    – Backup your data and do a full wipe (including data / internal storage) before installing. And I converted all filesystems to Ext4 in TWRP. My first installation attempt failed due to some leftovers on the system.
    – Device encryption does not work. I tried it, the green android encryption logo appeared for a second, then a reboot and it looked as if nothing had happened. The truth is that this damaged the installed system resulting in spontaneous shutdowns, crashed baseband / RIL etc. After going back to square one and reinstalling after a full wipe I am now having a non-encrypted but perfectly working system.
    – Charging is much slower than with CM11.

• Bomilkar says:

Please elaborate a bit more on “full wipe” when updating from cm12.1. Is it enough to wipe /system or is a Factory Reset required (recommended)?
      How can I ensure that it re-installs all my apps after a Factory Reset (or wipe /system). It seem to be hit an miss even though I have “backup my data” and “automatic restore” both on.

• Robbe says:

In my case the offline charging is not working

• TheUltiPL says:

I finded bug – cant record video, say: Can’t connect to the camera

• marius says:

I have encountered delays in answering calls: I hear the voice after 3-4 seconds later. Does anyone have the same problem? how do I fix?

• Momak says:

Hey guys, how can i remove google search from home screen ?

• Great ROM Nova! i´ve been testing it fro a few days now and i just love it!, just one thing, when i change the theme the icons won´t change with it! even when i reboot the icons stay as default, has anyone noticed this issue??

• Javier says:

Excellent work. It miss 2 thing.
    1- Can´t move app to sd.
    2- Can´t Install Facebook app.

Why this rom and cm12.1 neighter support f2fs filesystem?

• Marcelo says:

awesome!!!! cuando parecia que no habia nada mejor que cm12.1 sacan esta ROM.
    Great ROM Nova, It’s perfect

• Alexandre says:

Can I update from CyanogenMod to Ressurection Remix

• Javier says:

Hi everybody. Some knows any RADIO app thats don´t use DATA?