April 17th, 2017
Resurrection Remix 7.1.2

Another stable release (20170417) of Resurrection Remix 7.1 for S3 Mini is available!

Please, test it and report any bugs!

For flashing Nougat, we recommend you to install our TWRP recovery (available on Download page)!

Do full backup before installation and wipe data/cache (factory reset) after installation if you don’t updating from CM/RR.

• RR sources update
  • fixed 1GHz bug (thanks ChronoMonochrome)
  • battery life is now simply great
  • much better performance
  • ODIN package update

• RIL (phone/SMS/3G)
  • GPS/Glonass/A-GPS
  • camera (taking photos and videos)
  • f2fs filesystem support

• some of UI animations could be a bit smoother (WIP)

Shouts to Meticulu, ChronoMonochrome and 3liteking148 for Nougat compatibility patches

• Ricardo says:

Thanks!!!

• Gerardo says:

Kernel adiutor app crash

• Matthias says:

Thanks and just installed. wipe and factory reset.
    It now runs about 20 min with start animation…
    Is this normal?

• TuraMDQ says:

For me takes 10 minutes aprox. wait some minutes more !

• I noticed that since Marshmallow I have to clear Cache every time, otherwise it’s booting forever. The first boot takes a very long time, be patient 😉 Currently I’m running 20170416 with all dirs formatted as f2fs (system is set to f2fs automatically) and works nicely. Keep trying 😛

• Won’t even set up. That app crushes.

• Philipp says:

I also had the setup app crash a few times. But it in the end it worked.
      I had issues connecting to wifi with a static ip, so use dhcp for the setup if you also have issues with that and set it to static afterwards. That works fine for me.

• TribalDexterD says:

Hi to all!
    I don’t know if what happen to me (my phone) is a bug or happen to me only, but under gallery in timelines view I see always “51 photos” also if I have more than 51 or less.

Another thing, is with Kernel Adiutor, it works but also if I set the maximum clock to 800, this one go to 1Ghz.
    Thanks for all your effort to make this fantastic work for us!

• Hi, I just tried this by myself and actually this happens. I checked the number and then downloaded an example picture. The number didnt change despite the picture appeared on the list. What’s more the same info (Pictures: 48 1 Video) appears at every time period

• Dirk Heinrichs says:

As opposed to 20170414, the SD card is detected now. However, it wants to initialize it all the time. It also does so using FAT only. After that, the card can be browsed in file manager, but it’s not usable otherwise. For example, downloads with Chrome fail because it doesn’t find the SD card.

Wonder why this release is already declared “stable” when a major feature is not working properly.

• Emrullah says:

i cant use root permission, how can i activate?

• Jusked says: