New release (20140228) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!
For flashing KitKat, we recommend you to install our TWRP recovery (available on Download page)!
If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free 😉
Do full backup before installation and wipe data/cache (factory reset) after installation (only from stock ROM).
If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version or migrating from Oliver’s CM, you don’t have to perform a wipe!
You can get it on our DOWNLOAD page.
- CM sources update
- stable release
- source-built RIL [1/2]
- removed all STE RIL services which were running in background and ate your battery!
- fixes emergency notifications from GSM network
- due to remove lots of STE stuff, system is lighter than ever
- Odin package update
- 2D/3D HW Acceleration
- audio (both speakers/headphones/microphone)
- GPS and A-GPS – fast fix getting
- Glonass navigation
- Bluetooth 4.0 with LE support A2DP
- all native tethers (Wifi/BT/USB)
- Google Play
- CM11 functionallity
- CPU sleep mode
- no tearing
- tripple buffering
- YouTube HQ
- Wifi direct
- 3.0.101 kernel
- external storage
- native 64GB+ sdcard support (exFAT)
- video playing
- SELinux (temporary disabled)
- BLN (backlight notifications) support
- offline charging
- auto EFS backup
- New BT/GPS/offline charging/sensors drivers – no longer buggy Samsung’s ones!
- built using Linaro toolchain
- no 1GHz bug
- also flashable via Odin
I’d be glad, if you shared links to our download page, instead of direct links to download.
Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors 😉
Guys who made it happen:
Thanks for help from:
Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?
If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free 😉
If somehow you’ll find a bug, use our bugtracker if you want to report it.
Leave a Reply
- August 2021
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Dat change log :O
Can you please be more specific about what STE services eats our battery? I miss my battery life 😛
Can somebody say what is STE and RIL?
What do they mean?
STE is about the microprocessor made by Ericsson (ST-Ericsson),the manufacter, and it refer to microprocessor stuff, We have a STE Nova Thor.
RIL is about the network stuff… signal, 3G, SMS, etc.
Thanks a lot!
Thank you MAclaw 😀 please do: autobright xit … ps4 and psp vita emulator. Free call cheat and free internet suply..Free hot chicks for us all . Swim pool party topless girls. free beer free money .. tks 😀
I love how some people here are almost Tumblr
Amazing isnt it ? 😀
What about AOSP???!!
with one hundred question mark it goes even faster
Hi Maclaw! Thanks for this awesome work. I’d like to help you to create a perfect rom so I would report the bugs I’ve found. If they are cm11 bugs not depending from you can anyone tell to me where can I report them directly to cm team? Thanks! 🙂
– Last release broke battery life, now it’s just 4 hours with intense use, before 8h. I think this is resolved with this release but I remeber some awesome release with 16h (i’ve noticed that the CPU always work at 1 Ghz with every governor except powersave).
– Sometimes I’ve problem with network (3G not working, SMS with very long delay) and need to reboot to make them work again.
– Clock still freezing sometimes (Work without charger only if alarm is set to a short time) and app crash many times.
– If it’s charging offline, don’t turn on with power button, if charging online, reboot instead of power off.
– When I answer a call people can’t hear me for a sec or two. With livecall i need to put down the volume and then put up again to reach the max audio level.
– When i charge offline and boot, battery it’s at 98% instead of 100% (already tried to recalibrate).
– Can’t select autobrightness (only with app like cleanmaster or batterydoctor). I know S3 mini hasn’t light sensor but with these apps work with camera.
– When brightness attenuate because of no use of the display, change with delays (not continuosly). Same problem when I change brightness.
– Plugging charger online make a strange sound like a double beep and a scratchy long sound afer independently from the notification sound choosed.
– Stability is very good but sometimes process crash (like google apps or settings when I reboot).
FInally i’ve noticed the possibility to select NFC (still not working). NFC is coming or just an error? 🙂
Sorry for my english. Thank you guys you’re great!
+1 +1 +1 … 🙂
+1 on all items!
Front camera not working (camera error), ramdon reboots
i can confirm that front camera R.I.P. in today’s release
Works fine for me
it’s the same error
“Can’t connect to the camera.” after switching to front-cam.
Do this do that 😀 guys pay attention to the servers 5 pounds each of us will help him a lot thanks MacLaw !
domains renew: 0 / 50$
Make a test and donete some bucks, after refresh the page.
Well i just got a random reboot when wifi on?!
Does the clock still freezing in this realease? delete dalvik cache dont work for me.
There is a problem with the camera now, when I open it gets a message saying: “Can not connect to camera”. Instagram does the camera work. Fix it please! Thanks
back camera is ok but when i switch to front i get tht error
Maclaw what happened on XDA topic ? They locked it, what is going on ?
Maclaw fix camera please
Front camera not working !
Same thing here
Extract siliconfile_sr030pc50.dat located in /usr/share/camera/config_file from 2014/02/27 release and paste in the same directory using root browser, set permissions 644 (rw-r–r–) front camera work again
Or… Wait a couple hours and sure thing it will be fixed by the morning.
any news about overclock?
Error 960 with playstore
Volume in call is lower than the 4.2 … Is there any solutions ?
where can i see the full changelog?
That’s the changelog… there are daily releases, it’s not a great changelog everytime…
The camera is dead 🙁
The device loses signal several times and I need to restart to reconnect to the network!
+1, its honestly the worst thing ever
The ph definitely loosing signal completely after last update
Front camera rip
Thanks maclaw for the wonderful work.
Guys, the clock works with no freezing, all u have to do is sélect your timezone in the recovery. Otherwise, maclaw did the genius part and more with daily update, so plz Stop asking for standard things that u can Handle by a simple think
When I set the phone on vibration or silence (by pushing for some seconds the power button and selecting the option) I still receive sound notifications on whatsapp… the other apps goes on silence or vibration, but whatsapp is not responding. Any solution for that? Thanks.
Front camera not working And the sound notifications on whatsapp
No problems for me exept that it doesnt shut down when conected to charger. But i csn live with that
I am so glad I bought a Nexus 5 because I no longer need to install your ROMs maclaw. I am thankful for your efforts but this ROM is just useless for day to day useage. Clock bug, power consumption, unexpected reboots are just a couple of bugs which made me buy a new phone. I know you are going to censor/delete my comment but that only shows your pathetic attitude towards your community and people that depend on your ROMs.
If you dont like this ROM, buy another phone! Its OK, but please show just a little respect with people, who invest their free time to developing this ROM!
If you were just a little intelligent and willing to do something, you could install 10.2 or help with developing..
Haters gonna hate… It only shows how poor you are….
we dont flash ROMs just because we need to
we want it and we love it
and so you have a new phone so f**K OFF this thread we dont need you
Even if I had a Nexus 5 I would root and flash rom.
Hi guys, why i can not uninstall any of the apps that come with the cm11? i mean, i really want to uninstall google earth, google wallet, QuickOffice, Hangouts, google play books and too much stuff, i’ve already installed Clean Master but when i’m going to uninstall something it says “Uninstall failed”…i really need to know if with cm11 we as users are not allowed to modified this sort of things, thanks in advanced!
Timely don’t work with this versión.
Hi, a good number of my apps are failing to work with the new update. I am getting messages such as Google Play has stopped, BBC iPlayer has stopped etc. I do use Link2SD and have created links for any programme that I could, and they worked well under the last ROM. If I reinstall failed apps they begin to work again, but fail later and after a reboot!
I have not performed a factory reset yet, but that will be my next move before going back to my previous ROM version.
Wait today’s release or flash this http://www.mediafire.com/download/6t77r9kn3ubenyn/CameraFix.zip
This I compatible with Samsung galaxy exhibit t599n correct?